30% off coupon at ShopSansa.com...Get 8g Fuze under $90 shipped, 4g Clip under $60
Oct 29, 2008 at 6:16 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 33

RAQemUP

500+ Head-Fier
Just a heads up. Saw over on SlickDeals.net that ShopSansa.com has a 30% off coupon for all their players. I just got a silver 8g Sansa Fuse for $87 shipped. You can also get the 4g Sansa Clip for under $60 shipped or the 32g Sansa View for $175 shipped (but everyone here knows the Sansa View doesn't compare SQ wise to the Clip or Fuze).

Code is "SANSAEMP226".
It expires on 12/31/08 and the coupon savings show up during checkout.

I wasn't gonna buy a Fuze but at that price how could I resist? Plus I have a 8g Micro SDHC sitting around by chance too.

I posted this in the Fuze thread but decided this was worthy of its on thread.

Oct 29, 2008 at 6:33 AM Post #2 of 33
As usual, US only.......
frown.gif

Oct 29, 2008 at 6:54 AM Post #3 of 33
It isn't. Shopsansa ships to Australia, and the coupon code successfully gave me an $18 discount on the clip (I didn't finish the order, but it reflected on the price after adding world shipping).

Oct 29, 2008 at 7:15 AM Post #5 of 33
Didn't work for me, seems that the prices are already discounted as is. Wouldn't accept the code.

Oct 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM Post #7 of 33
I just tried it on the crappy View, and the Fuze was already listed as on sale. Still some good prices though.

Oct 29, 2008 at 8:13 AM Post #8 of 33
The coupon doesn't show the discount till after you enter in your personal info and shipping info. I was able to see the price before I clicked the buy button. I don't know why they just don't show the coupon take effect immediately instead of basically getting close to the purchase window. It's very annoying but the coupon works and once again doesn't show until you are in the checkout process.

Edit: I didn't bother rechecking the View but the coupon does work on the Clip and Fuze (I bought the Fuze).

Oct 29, 2008 at 10:39 AM Post #9 of 33
if only the Aussie dollar was still back at 90 odd US cents.

Oct 29, 2008 at 3:48 PM Post #10 of 33
yeah, if only the Canadian Dollar is back to the same as the USD... But FYI, they ship to Canada

*update* Just bought the Sansa Clip 4GB from them, shipping to an unconfirmed Paypal address (paying by Paypal).... fingers crossed......

Oct 29, 2008 at 10:09 PM Post #11 of 33
Here's another option.

Walmart.com has the 8GB Fuze listed for $87.54. Now, if you actually go to the store, it's being sold for $129.99.

Anyway, I just went to my local Circuit City and told them that I could get it for less at Walmart. They checked the website and matched the price.
icon10.gif

Oct 30, 2008 at 2:11 AM Post #12 of 33
I just ordered the 8 gb Fuze. Great discount. I could have driven to Circuit City, but that's a 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour drive. On line was pretty good --about $93 as I had to pay tax in Pennsylvania. I'm delighted to have stumbled upon this thread. I was in the market for a new player with similar features to my old Philips 2 gb machine.

Oct 30, 2008 at 12:43 PM Post #14 of 33
Quote:

Originally Posted by yashicaman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered the 8 gb Fuze. Great discount. I could have driven to Circuit City, but that's a 1/2 hour to 3/4 hour drive. On line was pretty good --about $93 as I had to pay tax in Pennsylvania. I'm delighted to have stumbled upon this thread. I was in the market for a new player with similar features to my old Philips 2 gb machine.

I could have gone online as well but I just like buying from a brick and mortar. I'm sure BB or any of the others would have offered to match the price but CC was the closest for me.

. . . okay, it could have been that I was simply anxious to get my hands on the Fuze.
redface.gif

Oct 30, 2008 at 7:15 PM Post #15 of 33
Ya, the price you paid, at a B&M store at that, is extremely good. I wonder if there are any advantages from buying it at the official sansa store though. I wonder how long walmart.com has had that price because if I knew it was that price 2 months ago when I was replacing my Ipod 5g, I woulda been all over it instead of a Cowon D2. Alas, I love the Cowon D2 anyways, its just annoying to use the touchscreen when walking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back