3 new Ultrasone Signature Headphones: Master, Natural and Pulse
Feb 25, 2024 at 1:29 AM Post #436 of 453
Since i have Pure, i just buy the Masters mk2 imedlity when they are avaliable. Pure are awsome, cant wait what Masters mk2 can show to us.

Feb 25, 2024 at 1:31 AM Post #437 of 453
They need to make those Merino leather pads have some more depth - for me that was the most annoying part of the comfort on the Master - the shell would rub up on the outer ear and eventually cause discomfort. Vegan pads didn't share that problem so I ended up using those instead.
In MK2 there gonna be new pads, like in Pure, i se these in pictures. I think thats a good pads. They are soft and deep.

Feb 26, 2024 at 1:58 AM Post #439 of 453
I really like my sig DJ but can't find proper replacement ear pads. Considering the high cost of replacement pads anyway and a lack of accessory shop I was thinking of just getting a new pair of cans.

Are any of these like the DJ? Ide even accept another brand. Ive tried to find official masters pads to try them out but can't even find those and I bet they are highway robbery.
Did you ask Vesper Audio to see if they can make some for you? They do custom pads to order.

Mar 29, 2024 at 1:07 PM Post #441 of 453
Signature Pro MK2 listed on Ultrasone's website but password protected. Also a new model, the Fusion. https://ultrasone.com/product-category/headphones/signature-series-headphones/

I found some info about these models here: https://www.monoandstereo.com/ultrasone-signature-series-2024/

From the photo preview, headband and pads indeed look much improved:

ultrasone-signature-master-mkII-professional-headphones-series-1080x1080-1-300x300.png

From Ultrasone Japan:

GA3qXNpaYAIlqpU.jpg

GA5CllIaYAA7xSb.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 29, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #442 of 453
Whats about this password? What that is mean?

Apr 2, 2024 at 10:12 PM Post #444 of 453
Another periodic shout out to my Ultrasone Sig Natural. The BEST closed back!

I bought some 5 inch monitors and promptly shipped them back after one single day - funny how a closed back headphone could beat two 5 inch desktop monitors at their own game.

Astounding audio quality on the Natural. I am so fortunate to have found them. This for music and their 780 for gaming does me very well.

Last edited:
Apr 10, 2024 at 1:10 PM Post #446 of 453
ultrasone.png

The ultrasone signature master mk2 is already available.
I found it 19 hours ago and purchased it.
This is gonna be my first headset.
It is said to be the first generation of the beyerdynamic T1 in closed headphones. And can beat beyerdynamic T5 third generation.

Those extra tabs you've got open? Absolutely comedy gold

Apr 13, 2024 at 6:23 AM Post #447 of 453
Apr 15, 2024 at 11:25 AM Post #448 of 453
Hello all,
One disappointing experience from France with a brand new signature Master: one cable was missing in the box (the mic one) and the headband is very noisy on the right side.
I've had a signature pro which is totally noiseless.
Besides of that, the merino's earpads are way too thin (i've small ears), it's only ok for a kid.
I've written 2 mails to Ultrasone Customer Service, and no answer at all! It's a shame.

Last edited:
Apr 16, 2024 at 4:40 PM Post #449 of 453
Dd6fI.jpeg

The status of the order submitted on April 9 has not changed.
So I tried submitting my order number and query on the contact module on Ultrasone's website 4 hours ago.
Luckily, Ultrasone got back to me quickly. Keep in mind that a week ago Ultrasone customer service was almost completely paralyzed.
By early May, the Ultrasone signature master mk2 will be ready for production and shipping.

Apr 16, 2024 at 4:58 PM Post #450 of 453
Hello all,
One disappointing experience from France with a brand new signature Master: one cable was missing in the box (the mic one) and the headband is very noisy on the right side.
I've had a signature pro which is totally noiseless.
Besides of that, the merino's earpads are way too thin (i've small ears), it's only ok for a kid.
I've written 2 mails to Ultrasone Customer Service, and no answer at all! It's a shame.
Did you know that the Ultrasone signature master mk2 is coming soon? Ultrasone officially announced the news at the end of 2023.
In fact, by the end of 2023 or even earlier, the original signature master (first generation) has ceased production.
What you buy is almost certainly an inventory that was produced a long time ago. Poor quality control is understandable.
If you are purchasing from the Ultrasone website, please submit your order number and after-sales requirements in the contact module on the website. Just got back to me from customer support at Ultrasone and they'll get back to you.
If you're buying through instrument sites like sweetwater and audio46, you should contact them instead of Ultrasone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back