2nd source of money?
Aug 24, 2006 at 5:41 AM Post #47 of 48
Eh... don't look for another source of money, just buy sllloowwwlllyy and gradually. That way you get to enjoy your gear in between upgrades. If you look at it that way, not having much money can actually be a benefit, compared to those who have plenty and are madly spinning on the hamster upgrade wheel. Enjoy the journey.
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2006 at 5:47 PM Post #48 of 48
I know this thread is a little old, but im 17, and every piece of audio gear i have bought came with no loses (and sometimes profit). If you want to be in this hobby pick the limited edition/high demand stuff, buy a pair of HP-1's or an Orpheus (i do have the initial funds though...) the upper end headphones generally do not depreciate. Interest rates are quite high at the moment, maybe purchase some 5 year bonds? they should give you a steady spending stream, or as previously stated buy some Blue Chip shares that will pay off a solid dividend. Watch out for companies like Nintendo (lets see what happens to the share price on the Wii release...) MOST OF ALL, HAVE FUN!
good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back