2nd Gen Ipod touch (broken headphone jack) - LOD only solution?
Jul 11, 2012 at 11:40 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:
Totally off topic, but I've seen 26 or so posts from 2004. Really, I want to be that man, but know it won't work as I'm sure I fall into the 'active' or 'annoying' category for a number of people.

I'm in the "massively annoying" category....but thankfully I spend 3/4 of my time on one central thread!

Insidious meme, a ever now and then member of our thread joined in 2002 and has 200 posts..... :)

Jul 19, 2012 at 9:21 PM Post #18 of 20
Quote:
I've the same problem with my iPod touch 1st gen. It is a common problem of the apple iPods and the service isn't good either. So my solution is also to take a LOD. I bougt a affortable and good looking LOD on eBay, the white scorpion LOD. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/White-Scorpion-iPod-Line-Out-Dock-LOD-Pure-Stranded-Silver-Plated-Copper-Cryo-/251106757666?pt=UK_MP3_Player_Accessories_Cables_Adapters&hash=item3a77210c22 Or you try the Fiio LOD's, I don't have any experience with that.

The word common can't really be used too well with this type of thing. Why? Apple sells millions of these every yeaer and thus with millions sold, even with a 1% faulty rate, you will see thousands of posts online making you think it's common.

Their service is great(it's meh, but a lot better than others which makes it "great" comparitivaly speaking), it just is too expensive and that's why I don't even bother to use it anyway as I can do it myself the majority of the time.

Jul 20, 2012 at 4:16 AM Post #19 of 20
Oké, not common, but more common than other brands. I went to the iStore with this problem 1 week to late. I had to pay everything or I had to buy a new device, that's what the seller said, so in my opinion, that's no good service. I like Apple, that's not the problem, so I had to buy a new device with pain in my heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back