[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Nov 19, 2016 at 6:15 PM Post #6,346 of 7,442
Is there anywhere I can get the ear hook cover like the ones in the EX pack in bulk? Buds won't stay in my ears otherwise.

I found these https://www.amazon.com/Earhoox-Round-Earbuds-Attachment-Skullcandy/dp/B00FGDRXTC/ but they wanna charge $10 for 2 sets... might as well buy another monk + ex pack at that price.

Nov 19, 2016 at 7:20 PM Post #6,347 of 7,442
  Is there anywhere I can get the ear hook cover like the ones in the EX pack in bulk? Buds won't stay in my ears otherwise.

I found these https://www.amazon.com/Earhoox-Round-Earbuds-Attachment-Skullcandy/dp/B00FGDRXTC/ but they wanna charge $10 for 2 sets... might as well buy another monk + ex pack at that price.

honestly unless you need a lot just get an ex pack.
there are stores on aliexpress that will sell you just the rubber rings or earhoox, but you'll be paying about $7 for a large quantity of them.

Nov 19, 2016 at 9:17 PM Post #6,348 of 7,442
Yeah I'll probably end up buying a blue or purple monk with ex pack, just need to decide which color I like more. Wish the Massdrop sale from a few months back had the option for expacks, but at least this new one does.

Nov 22, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #6,352 of 7,442
Well I couldn't resist and ordered 2 pcs red and 1 translucent blue Monks from massdrop :grin:

Nov 22, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #6,353 of 7,442
Can someone tell me exactly in percentage how better are Zen V 2.0 when compared to Monk+
The best thing one to do is buy lots of these and give them away for free to friends.I did that and he was happy.
Talking about the sound after 100 hours they definitely sound better with a much tighter bass.

Nov 22, 2016 at 2:26 PM Post #6,354 of 7,442
Can someone tell me exactly in percentage how better are Zen V 2.0 when compared to Monk+
The best thing one to do is buy lots of these and give them away for free to friends.I did that and he was happy.
Talking about the sound after 100 hours they definitely sound better with a much tighter bass.

No, no one can tell you that....

Nov 22, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #6,355 of 7,442
not only.. ⏪ also ⏩

Does it matter? It's $5. 

Nov 22, 2016 at 10:16 PM Post #6,359 of 7,442
Received my Purple monks earlier today and they honestly look stunning, the promo pictures did not do the finish justice in my opinion - purple is my favourite colour so I'm biased but my only qualm here is only having purchased 2 pairs for myself, pretty sure I'll be getting a few more soon enough.

Probably be posting a couple pictures of them tomorrow once I have a little bit of free time. In other news, the Candys just shipped from Beijing today according to my tracking so that's awesome too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back