[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Oct 4, 2016 at 6:32 PM Post #5,960 of 7,442

If u compare the monk with the duke , then the monk is "veiled"~

And it is not really a bad thing~ I think we almost all had been where they were to got to where we are now~(Now I feel my English grammar is quite limited lol lol)

time will tell ~

Cheers

Lee 

Too bad the diminishing returns is so high if you compare the monk to the duke. 2 hours in with the monk plus and they remind me of the KZ ZN1 with amp. Sometimes it gets a bit grainy but the airiness and soundstage should be on another level if i remember correctly. 

Oct 4, 2016 at 7:04 PM Post #5,962 of 7,442
whats the consensus between monk vs monk plus?

Monk is discontinued and only Monk plus is being sold now. :grin: So you don't have to worry if you haven't got the Monk.

Oct 5, 2016 at 3:18 AM Post #5,963 of 7,442
doomed....

Wont be able to access the web in 4hrs time...

Is this how the torture is going to be continued..2nd time

Where is tat *&^/$#(£€€:D

Takkkkkkkkkkke my $$$$$$$:p

I beggggggggggggg u...:)

Oct 5, 2016 at 6:21 AM Post #5,965 of 7,442
 Originally Posted by murphythecat 
  whats the consensus between monk vs monk plus?

I had both monk and monk plus, the main differences that I found were that monk has more bass and a warmer, forward mid (other users said that treble on the monk is more harsh but that was not the case for me) also the different types of foam used on each one significantly affect the tonality (while monk is a warm, mid-oriented / monk plus is more clarity).

Nevertheless both are great earbud given the prices you would pay (I also purchased the Extension Pack that comes with ear hook which is very useful as well). Unfortunately monk is no longer available .... but if you could find one then my advice is go ahead and get it asap 
biggrin.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #5,967 of 7,442
  Does anybody know whether singapore post + provide tracking no. because that is the cheapest shipping method to Malaysia.

SingPost from Aliexpress website has tracking (I used it before).

I'm not entirely 100% positive, just from what I have read from other people's experiences, if using SingPost from veclan.com website, I think they use a different shipping company called 4PX, it still has tracking but updates on where your parcel is located can be very slow.

Oct 5, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #5,968 of 7,442
How about China Post Air Registered and HongKong Airmail Registered? EMS is too expensive which is $10. I've also used Singapore Post from Aliexpress and they are pretty fast. 2 week to Malaysia but the cost is $3 and Singapore Post on VE website only $1.4. About the update it should change when it arrived to Malaysia since Pos Malaysia will handle them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back