[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Aug 26, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #5,386 of 7,442
  Well it is not fair to ask our clan to wait for our site to be 100% ~I am going to just do"candy" the old fashion way, same as what we did with the monk plus launch~ to order the "candy",
u simply need to "comment" on this post~after 19:00 NYC time on this coming Sunday~(28th Aug)~
simply tell me how many candy do u wanna (1 or 2 ) and I will contact u with the msg system on facebook~ the transaction will be ( our site , aliexpress or paypal directly)
So 100 in total for this batch~(it should go without saying that the orders after the first 100 units are not going to get u "candy"....)
The price is 10usd~shipping fee will be charged the same as a any other monk plus~u can of course combine ur orders with other stuff as well~when u order "candy"
All of the "candy" will come with a unique serial number~
From 000 ~ 999 (plz do not tell me what number u wanna, as we will just send them as it goes).
I merely decided to go with this method, cuz it is too much to ask guys to wait any longer~
Also, as for its collection value~ we won't be providing any service to re-terminate them in any manner as it is very easy to mod them with all these colored wires for any of ur local exped upgrade-shop for headphones~but I say don't mod them~ again for the collection value~
let me know if i am not clear in this ~
and best luck to all our brothers~ on the coming sale~
I hope it could be a fun exp to all.
Cheers
Lee

normal_smile .gif
 Thank you for the info!

Aug 26, 2016 at 8:18 PM Post #5,389 of 7,442
  It appears I screwed myself by never making a Facebook.  I think when the FB sale goes off i'll send off a politely worded email
confused_face.gif

I don't really care if u r having a facebook account with 10,000 friends 

or it is a new one~ with zero friends~

so u can just make one with one of ur less sensitive email~

if u wanna join the "candy" thing.

cheers

Lee

Aug 26, 2016 at 8:38 PM Post #5,390 of 7,442

I don't really care if u r having a facebook account with 10,000 friends 

or it is a new one~ with zero friends~

so u can just make one with one of ur less sensitive email~

if u wanna join the "candy" thing.

cheers

Lee

Thank you Lee, i made a new FB to join your group, again sorry that i sent you many panicked emails about it!

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:05 PM Post #5,391 of 7,442
I was added to the VE Facebook group, but it still does not allow me to make comments hence I fear I won't be able to join in for the candy monk.  It seems to be a Facebook bug when I do a google search, has anyone experience this and know of a solution?

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:14 PM Post #5,393 of 7,442
  If we sign up via FB, when do we make the payment?

u simply need to "comment" on this post~after 19:00 NYC time on this coming Sunday~(28th Aug)~
simply tell me how many candy do u wanna (1 or 2 ) and I will contact u with the msg system on facebook~ the transaction will be ( our site , aliexpress or paypal directly)

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:20 PM Post #5,394 of 7,442
  I was added to the VE Facebook group, but it still does not allow me to make comments hence I fear I won't be able to join in for the candy monk.  It seems to be a Facebook bug when I do a google search, has anyone experience this and know of a solution?

i guess fb should have no serious bug like this

just try post in a couple of hours

or login and out again 

best luck my friend

Cheers

Lee 

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:24 PM Post #5,395 of 7,442
I just found this thread and read a review. The review takes me to an aliexpress site. The seller's ad is filled with profanity, alpha male posing about lifetime bans and an extremely lengthy quasi-review of the product itself:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/1924356_32417311324.html

Is this really the official seller site for this product? I suppose I don't mind gambling, as it's only $5 or $10 but the ad seems so juvenile and unprofessional, I'm not sure if it's a legit site.

Please inform. 

Aug 26, 2016 at 10:36 PM Post #5,396 of 7,442
  I just found this thread and read a review. The review takes me to an aliexpress site. The seller's ad is filled with profanity, alpha male posing about lifetime bans and an extremely lengthy quasi-review of the product itself:

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Venture-Electronic-VE-MONK-earbud-earphone/1924356_32417311324.html

Is this really the official seller site for this product? I suppose I don't mind gambling, as it's only $5 or $10 but the ad seems so juvenile and unprofessional, I'm not sure if it's a legit site.

Please inform. 

It's for real and it's why we love Wild Lee so much. They don't screw around!

Aug 26, 2016 at 11:40 PM Post #5,397 of 7,442

Please inform. 

It's legit. The earbuds are legit. Lee doesn't want to waste his time on unwarranted complaints to AE without people contacting him first, that's the gist of it.

Aug 27, 2016 at 12:00 AM Post #5,398 of 7,442
i am one of those ancients w/o FB....sighhhh...
and i hv countless, LOST insensitive emails ..i kept forgeting passwords..and  IDs    LOL

guess i will wait for the main candy sale on aliexpress, if any..zzz. 

u guys have FUN ya...

my piggy is SAFE  :p

Aug 27, 2016 at 12:09 AM Post #5,399 of 7,442

It's legit. The earbuds are legit. Lee doesn't want to waste his time on unwarranted complaints to AE without people contacting him first, that's the gist of it.

I don't see why people would issue complaints to AE. There must be a more polite, professional way of making the company's concerns known to their customers. The ad looks like it was constructed by a drunk 15 year old trolling the internet for the first time. 

Aug 27, 2016 at 1:00 AM Post #5,400 of 7,442
Believe it or not, it is legit, hence is name "wild" lee. Also he has posted some crazy emails from people (eg repeatedly blaming him for AE's failure to ship things properly etc) so the complaints are not as far fetched as you think.

Plus they are only $5, not $500 but people are demanding service like they are paying $500.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back