[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Aug 27, 2016 at 1:31 AM Post #5,401 of 7,442
  i am one of those ancients w/o FB....sighhhh...
and i hv countless, LOST insensitive emails ..i kept forgeting passwords..and  IDs    LOL

guess i will wait for the main candy sale on aliexpress, if any..zzz. 

u guys have FUN ya...

my piggy is SAFE  :p

u need to create one asap

Aug 27, 2016 at 2:01 AM Post #5,402 of 7,442
I don't see why people would issue complaints to AE. There must be a more polite, professional way of making the company's concerns known to their customers. The ad looks like it was constructed by a drunk 15 year old trolling the internet for the first time. 
and what's the problem? "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit" have never read? Lol

Aug 27, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #5,404 of 7,442
and what's the problem? "Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit" have never read? Lol

yes, saint golov :p

Aug 27, 2016 at 3:26 AM Post #5,406 of 7,442
I've ordered a pair of Monk + from Veclan in the first week of July, they didn't arrived yet. I can't contact them through the website because it doesn't work and I've sent a message through fb to Lee but still no answers... Anybody from Europe bought a pair from veclan here?

Aug 27, 2016 at 3:45 AM Post #5,407 of 7,442
I've ordered a pair of Monk + from Veclan in the first week of July, they didn't arrived yet. I can't contact them through the website because it doesn't work and I've sent a message through fb to Lee but still no answers... Anybody from Europe bought a pair from veclan here?

if u have ordered with tracking

u can get tracking status with 17track.net

if u have ordered them without tracking

ur guess is as good as mine

and questions like this is why we stopped offering shipping without tracking

cheers

lee

Aug 27, 2016 at 3:49 AM Post #5,408 of 7,442

It's legit. The earbuds are legit. Lee doesn't want to waste his time on unwarranted complaints to AE without people contacting him first, that's the gist of it.

I don't see why people would issue complaints to AE. There must be a more polite, professional way of making the company's concerns known to their customers. The ad looks like it was constructed by a drunk 15 year old trolling the internet for the first time. 

this drunk 15 years old is telling u very politely (with a pretty plz) to take ur biz to those companies with "more polite and professnional way of making the company's concerns known to.their customers" .

cheers

lee

Aug 27, 2016 at 4:46 AM Post #5,410 of 7,442
It was the same shipping as with AE, I've actually cancelled my AE order when you open the Veclan website.

u should email me with ur exact order number

geargeeksp@qq.com

cheers

lee

Aug 27, 2016 at 5:14 AM Post #5,412 of 7,442
vote for translucent clear cos it's a rare pokemonk 
evil_smiley.gif

https://www.massdrop.com/vote/Vote-for-the-next-VE-Monk-Plus-color 
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 27, 2016 at 5:16 AM Post #5,413 of 7,442
Well I prefer Lee's way of making business, straight to the point, honest, no bulls*** communication than others with formal messages blablabla that don't just help you at all.

Talking to Lee is like talking Bro to Bro.
So the ad is for those who try to mess with him and his business, then he will turn to Broly.

3013644-2792425-broly_blast_4.png

Everybody knows Broly is very hard to beat.

I hope it makes you laugh or scare :D
Have a nice VE, hmm no, a nice WE everyone.

Aug 27, 2016 at 8:01 AM Post #5,415 of 7,442
zhibli06 You might be receiving a Darth Monk back from the USA if I can't convince the post office that there was obviously an error with a shipment as tracking says I moved with no forwarding address. The silly part of this is I haven't moved, so I'm trying to get this fixed before they ship it back overseas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back