[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Dec 9, 2015 at 5:47 AM Post #616 of 7,442
I wonder if this idea of provisional $15 charge is to try to prevent people buying in bulk to sell for profit? As other folks say $5 is a crazy low price.

you probably need to run a shop to sell them locally.

Dec 9, 2015 at 6:03 AM Post #618 of 7,442
I still havent got a discount, and i wrote in notes my headfi username and messaged him on aliexpress too in the buy section. did anyone get discounted already?

Just wait man. Theres 1 person that has to handle everything.

Dec 9, 2015 at 6:07 AM Post #619 of 7,442
My guess he's off work now or something.. it's like the other side of the world over there.  

I closed my window and then when I went back I had to login again and thought I'd have to start over.  I had no idea that I could just leave it and not make a payment and it keeps it for you for days.  AE is kinda neat that way.  

Dec 9, 2015 at 6:38 AM Post #622 of 7,442
you probably need to run a shop to sell them locally.

Saw your post before the edit. Interesting to see how things work there. I was thinking more like the post at the top of page 32 on this thread. Then again I suppose things are not so automated at Venture Electronics that they'd miss a suspiciously large order.

Well I guess now as a head-fi member I must now live up to our reputation for good mannered patience
ksc75smile.gif

Dec 9, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #623 of 7,442
  My guess he's off work now or something.. it's like the other side of the world over there.  

I closed my window and then when I went back I had to login again and thought I'd have to start over.  I had no idea that I could just leave it and not make a payment and it keeps it for you for days.  AE is kinda neat that way.  

well sorry bro , guess u guessed wrong 

1st of all , I can never be off work , since I am rarely in the office, I go when I need to , like once a week or so, but since I don't go to work, 
therefore I can not be off work lol

2ndly, my sleeping cycle is not really Chinese-like, as mentioned above , since I don't have to go to work, and I can get up any time during the day , normally i get up around 12 at noon, but today it was almost 3pm 

3, as a store runner on both AE and Taobao, I can say with 100% certainty that Taobao is years above AE, though they both run by the same company , and has similar rules , which is always looking out for the interested of the buyers , instead of us sellers, but taobao is local therefore , less issue to deal with, one would guessed a company as huge as Ali can have a kick ass shipping service if they put their mind to it, instead, it is no better than ChinaPost, or for some region like Japan, a lot worse, I know for a fact that Airmail from China to Japan is really fast like around 2 weeks, but with AE Standard shipping it is at least more than a month, which makes no sense.

so our current tasks are

1st do our own site,so we can just go with paypal or any other payment methods if needed 

2nd find more good but affordable service like ePacket and Ruston, less than 2 weeks and less than 10USD 

And it is totally an inconvenience for you guys all to deal with my non-sense on AE

for that, u have my word that , we are workiing on better solutions and

and lastly thanks again for all your support

Cheers

Lee

p.s back get back at those price adjusting lol 

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #627 of 7,442
I ordered 1 but I'm thinjking about changing it to more since the shipping costs more (to Canada) than the item itself!  Might as well get more bang for buck?  

Any other Torontonians interested in one?  We should order it together to save on shipping. @RedJohn456 ? @AudioAw2015 ?

Let me know :)

Dec 9, 2015 at 9:49 AM Post #630 of 7,442

p.s back get back at those price adjusting lol 

A note for @zhiblio6 that his listing has "tiny" as "tinny" more than once.  Which would usually be amusing and nothing else, but it's in a description for an audio product, and "tinny" has negative connotations. 
biggrin.gif

"we are a simple tinny brand, but we have a big heart"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back