[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Nov 14, 2015 at 5:27 PM Post #331 of 7,442
oki, thanks for the infos
cool.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #337 of 7,442

comes with the Zen 2.0, the stabilizing fins

Not just yet though. I know I just bought mine and they won't have them for a bit. I have Earhoox so i didn't mind.

From the Aliexpress page-
"Currently, we don't have any earhoxx-look-alike kind of tip in stock~ and we have run out of paper box and manual lol 

So it will be a 2.0 with the nice hard carrying case, and 5 bags of the premium foams only , wire clip, a free monk (showed as in the last photo, alllllllll the way down)

the price should be 148USD once I get the earhoox-look-alike thing ~ but till then it is the early bird deal 
138USD only"

Nov 14, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #338 of 7,442

Not just yet though. I know I just bought mine and they won't have them for a bit. I have Earhoox so i didn't mind.

"Currently, we don't have any earhoxx-look-alike kind of tip in stock~ and we have run out of paper box and manual lol 

So it will be a 2.0 with the nice hard carrying case, and 5 bags of the premium foams only , wire clip, a free monk (showed as in the last photo, alllllllll the way down)

the price should be 148USD once I get the earhoox-look-alike thing ~ but till then it is the early bird deal 
138USD only"

thanks for the correction 
beerchug.gif

Nov 14, 2015 at 9:19 PM Post #339 of 7,442
So I think I've given up on the Monk...
frown.gif

They sound excellent but I just can't get them where I need them to sit for the best sound quality. Tried the Earhoox but it's a no go. I have a ton of iem's but would have liked them to work out. They sound very very good but the fit is what kills it for me. Oh well off to listen to my Zircons and HDS1's I guess it could be worse...

Nov 14, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #340 of 7,442
  So I think I've given up on the Monk...
frown.gif

They sound excellent but I just can't get them where I need them to sit for the best sound quality. Tried the Earhoox but it's a no go. I have a ton of iem's but would have liked them to work out. They sound very very good but the fit is what kills it for me. Oh well off to listen to my Zircons and HDS1's I guess it could be worse...

That's unfortunate mate. They would make a great gift! Spread the fidelity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back