2016 Southeastern Michigan FALL Head-Fi Meet: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2016--Royal Oak, MI
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #136 of 145
  Could somebody please purchase these and bring them to the next meet for review?  

I"m sure they'd be a great headphone to add to your collection!

https://youtu.be/OKjxUMeaTkQ

I almost bought those on Monday as a joke for our next meet.  I had Presidents Day off and was at 12 Oaks Mall and they were at Brookstone.  They put them right in front of the door so everyone walking by could see them.  I think that they were using Arianna Grande as the brand representative.  AL

Feb 26, 2017 at 11:22 AM Post #138 of 145
  ooh, one of my friends has one of those...I can ask if I can borrow, or he can come to the meet xD

You know everybody is welcome whether you have the Abyss or Ariana Grande Cat Headphones!

Mar 1, 2017 at 3:42 PM Post #139 of 145
Definately would love to make it to the next metro meet. I'm mainly a portable guy, so I can bring my Sony ZX2, Geek Out V2+, Campfire Andromeda, and maybe my Noble Savanna and Classic 4 if I decide not to sell them by then.

Last Meet's pics looked amazing, and I'm still kicking myself for not being able to go and hear some serious high caliber rigs, so I'm going to try my hardest not to miss this one!

Mar 3, 2017 at 3:02 PM Post #140 of 145
Definately would love to make it to the next metro meet. I'm mainly a portable guy, so I can bring my Sony ZX2, Geek Out V2+, Campfire Andromeda, and maybe my Noble Savanna and Classic 4 if I decide not to sell them by then.

Last Meet's pics looked amazing, and I'm still kicking myself for not being able to go and hear some serious high caliber rigs, so I'm going to try my hardest not to miss this one!

Looking forward to seeing you at the meet. I should have all the details set by this weekend and I'll create a new thread.

Mar 6, 2017 at 8:14 PM Post #141 of 145
darthsmile.gif
Announcement:  
L3000.gif

Hey guys,

The 2017 Southeastern Michigan Head-fi.org meet will be April 29, 2017 at Paulson's Audio and Video in Farmington Hills!! 

I wanted to get this out there so that you can make sure you are all available that weekend.  It will be our usual time, 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.  I met with Dan Paulson, the VP of Technical Sales at Paulson's. Thank you to @sealykojac for introducing me to Dan.   He is very excited to host our event this year.  It should prove to be a great meet.  We are looking into inviting vendors, having giveaways, and incorporating a little 2-channel demo as well.  

I will create a new thread and link it here tonight.  Just wanted to get the news out there.  I am very excited and look forward to seeing all the new gear that everyone has obtained.  Also looking for new faces to join us!  If you have a friend or two that has been looking to get into this fantastic hobby, please inform them of this meet!  

Jude...this is close to where you live, hope you can stop by this time. 
wink_face.gif

Thanks guys,  keep your eyes open for new information coming soon.

John 
JEspina456@wowway.com

Mar 6, 2017 at 8:29 PM Post #143 of 145
I plan on coming.  Hopefully my new Mrspeaker Aeon will be here.

Mar 7, 2017 at 12:28 AM Post #144 of 145
Ok....

Here is the NEW thread for the upcoming meet at Paulson's Audio & Video in Farmington Hills, MI.

Remember, it's Saturday April 29th, 2017 from 11AM to 4PM.  

Please post on this thread from now on as this one will be closed soon.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/839230/2017-southeastern-michigan-head-fi-org-spring-meet-paulsons-audio-video

k701smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back