2016 CanJam @ RMAF, October 7-9, 2016: The Exhibitor List!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2016 at 6:11 PM Post #136 of 259
From IFI-Audio's twitter, looks like they're announcing an electrostat amp!

The same one they posted here at Head-Fi over a week ago! :wink:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/795344/ifi-ican-pro-impressions-discussion/300#post_12891676

Oct 4, 2016 at 7:28 PM Post #138 of 259
I'm coming from NYC, will bring Maxx134 modded Ether and HD800
Anyone, who is coming, has Norne Audo cables with 4 pins mini XLR on headphones side other than Vanquish and Draug 2? Or MrSpeakers to 4 pins mini XLR adapters?
Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2016 at 10:29 PM Post #139 of 259
Nice preview video, Jude!

It was a pleasant surprise to see my boys warrenpchi and zach915m in the preview video. You guys were in the D and didn't look me up? I'll catch you next time...

Have a great CanJam everyone!

Oct 5, 2016 at 7:49 AM Post #140 of 259
I made it to Colorado last night - hanging out with my sister and family for a few days in Loveland, before I drive down Friday morning. I'll be there as soon as they open to public at noon. Am thinking about catching the panel with Darko at 12:30, then it's off to the races for the rest of the afternoon.

But first, it's off to the New Belgium/Fat Tire brewery tour today... 
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Oct 5, 2016 at 9:09 AM Post #141 of 259
Anyone, who is coming, has Norne Audo cables with 4 pins mini XLR on headphones side other than Vanquish and Draug 2? Or MrSpeakers to 4 pins mini XLR adapters?
Thanks

You're looking for cables to test with Audeze?  Don't have Norne but I could bring a DHC comp4 fusion and a Toxic SW22 if you're interested.

Oct 5, 2016 at 10:36 AM Post #142 of 259
Thanks

You're looking for cables to test with Audeze?  Don't have Norne but I could bring a DHC comp4 fusion and a Toxic SW22 if you're interested.

I have HD800, not Audeze, but with adapters which let me use any Audeze compatible cable
I always interested to try new cables so please bring what you have. I will have Norne Vanquish and Draug 2

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #145 of 259
  I made it to Colorado last night - hanging out with my sister and family for a few days in Loveland, before I drive down Friday morning. I'll be there as soon as they open to public at noon. Am thinking about catching the panel with Darko at 12:30, then it's off to the races for the rest of the afternoon.

But first, it's off to the New Belgium/Fat Tire brewery tour today... 
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey brent75... If you see a TDI Jetta Sportwagon on I25 give me a wave.  This is what I will be wearing at the show.

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #147 of 259

Hey brent75... If you see a TDI Jetta Sportwagon on I25 give me a wave.  This is what I will be wearing at the show.

Roger that! Maybe I'll post my "red carpet attire" Friday morning, so people know how to spot me. I often get confused with Brad Pitt (from the feet down).

Oct 5, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #148 of 259
Very nice video! I'll have to try to find a way to make it to one of these someday!

Also...off-topic, but I will note as a Hoosier that @zach915m reminded me somewhat of Andrew Luck in this video (though upon directly comparing the two I saw the similarity was even more vague than I expected). lol

Oct 5, 2016 at 1:05 PM Post #149 of 259
Just drove into the Marriot parking lot and the pre-fab tents are up but there's still some work to be done. And as others have noted there's very little parking. - looking forward to a good show!

Oct 5, 2016 at 1:34 PM Post #150 of 259
Just drove into the Marriot parking lot and the pre-fab tents are up but there's still some work to be done. And as others have noted there's very little parking. - looking forward to a good show!

I believe I heard there is a lot across the street that will be used for RMAF. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back