2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27
Jun 8, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #61 of 132
I'll attend. It sounds awesome to have another CO meetup along with RMAF. 

I'll bring:

Sony MDR-MA900
HD600
ZMF master model V2 w/shure pads and Alpha pads
Vmoda M100

Schiit Modi & Vali combo. 

Looking forward to meeting everyone and trying out different cans 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 8, 2015 at 9:42 PM Post #62 of 132
My work schedule has changed quite a bit. I'm already in Colorado Springs for the week but going back to Belgium afterwards. The good news however is that I'll probably be in Denver as of June 22 so can't get any closer to the meet than that :) really looking forward to it.

Jun 9, 2015 at 1:02 AM Post #63 of 132
ZMF master model V2 w/shure pads and Alpha pads

Have only read about the ZMF headphones but haven't heard any yet, looking forward to trying those out!

My work schedule has changed quite a bit. I'm already in Colorado Springs for the week but going back to Belgium afterwards. The good news however is that I'll probably be in Denver as of June 22 so can't get any closer to the meet than that
smily_headphones1.gif
really looking forward to it.

If you have any time to get away for a bit, I highly recommend seeing either Garden of the Gods or Pikes Peak (or both). And if you're into beer at all (since it was mentioned a couple pages ago) you shouldn't miss a Colorado craft beer either. This list is 5 years old but still good: http://www.5280.com/magazine/2010/09/colorados-best-craft-beers?page=full

Or just hit: http://www.5280.com/beer/

Jun 11, 2015 at 2:09 AM Post #66 of 132
And there'll be plenty more tables available if we need any.
smile.gif

Btw, I've also just updated the (optional) cost to as low as $2, due to the unexpectedly high number of attendees. Also finally ordered an Audio-Technica R70x today so that will definitely be at the meet now.

It's also looking like another MOT might be sending something in, not sure exactly what though. Will post details if/when it's confirmed.

Jun 16, 2015 at 5:39 PM Post #72 of 132
  Wow. That's taking boredom to a whole new level :) Added the Mad Dog Pro to the list. It looks like it'll arrive in time before my trip to Denver.

boredom coupled with anal retentiveness = spreadsheets!

Jun 17, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #74 of 132
  Heh, I wish I had that gear listed in the spreadsheet! Although my lesser stuff will do just as well, I suppose.
wink.gif

Yeah, looks like you inherited my gear before I'm gone. Sucks for me, but good for you! 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back