2015 Denver CO summer meet 6/27
May 24, 2015 at 2:59 PM Post #47 of 132

I would like to make it ..pending any work interference

Lots of what I have has been covered.

I will bring my stock HE 560s and some lightly modded HE-400s.
I can bring the AKG K7xx and 553
If there is interest, maybe the HP50 HD650
Garage123 Polaris and Sunrise III
Audio GD NFB11. Teac UD301
My Win 7 laptop using Foobar and external drive with 700 gig of music. USB only

May 24, 2015 at 4:19 PM Post #48 of 132

I would like to make it ..pending any work interference

Lots of what I have has been covered.

I will bring my stock HE 560s and some lightly modded HE-400s.
I can bring the AKG K7xx and 553
If there is interest, maybe the HP50 HD650
Garage123 Polaris and Sunrise III
Audio GD NFB11. Teac UD301
My Win 7 laptop using Foobar and external drive with 700 gig of music. USB only

I'm definately interested in hearing the HD650, as well much of your other gear. I hope you can make it.

May 24, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #49 of 132
It would be interesting to hear any of the AKG line. I have never come across any of these at the RMAF last year. I spent at least 3 hours alone at the Sennheiser booth listening to the HD-700, I really liked them a lot. 

May 24, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #50 of 132
I'm Allanmarcus' "plus one". Just confirming that I'll bring --

HiFiMAN HE-400s
NAD HP VISO HP50s
Audeze LCD-3s
Audeze EL-8s

HiFiMAN Waterline IEMs
HiFiMAN RE-600 IEMs

... my MacBook Pro, and an external hard drive with my FLAC collection.

Can't wait!

EDIT: at home, I listen on an Maverick Audio TubeMagic. I'm very interested to listen to new amps and DACs.

May 24, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #51 of 132
  I'm Allanmarcus' "plus one". Just confirming that I'll bring --

HiFiMAN HE-400s
NAD HP VISO HP50s
Audeze LCD-3s
Audeze EL-8s

HiFiMAN Waterline IEMs
HiFiMAN RE-600 IEMs

... my MacBook Pro, and an external hard drive with my FLAC collection.

Can't wait!

EDIT: at home, I listen on an Maverick Audio TubeMagic. I'm very interested to listen to new amps and DACs.

Sounds good...
I forgot about my HE 400 phones. I did grill mods and got some Jerg pads on them. Might be fun to compare. Getting to the point that I will have to figure out how to carry and transport  all of this stuff...
gs1000.gif
  I do have a Geek Out 1000 and a Meridian Explorer  those should be easy enough. I need to make a list!

May 25, 2015 at 3:29 AM Post #53 of 132
Attendee list updated, looking forward to some of the latest gear additions like the K7XX and EL-8!
smile.gif

Btw, to go back to the subject of Westone, I sent them an e-mail last Monday but haven't heard back, so I've decided to not have any MOTs at the meet.

It would be interesting to hear any of the AKG line. I have never come across any of these at the RMAF last year.

Moon Audio had the AKG K812 at last year's RMAF, they might have it again at this year's....

May 25, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #54 of 132
  Attendee list updated, looking forward to some of the latest gear additions like the K7XX and EL-8!
smile.gif

Btw, to go back to the subject of Westone, I sent them an e-mail last Monday but haven't heard back, so I've decided to not have any MOTs at the meet.

Moon Audio had the AKG K812 at last year's RMAF, they might have it again at this year's....

Any luck getting some ether's to the meet?

May 25, 2015 at 12:09 PM Post #55 of 132

Any luck getting some ether's to the meet?

If mine come in by then I'll bring them. I bought the last pair of the first production run so mine will probably be the last pair shipped and I'm not sure I'll have them by the meet.  Fingers crossed someone will have a pair there.

I also added some Alpha Primes to my stable which should arrive next week, so I'll bring them as a consolation prize. 
biggrin.gif
  (Yes, Asr, I did update my original post as to the gear I will bring. The D7000s are headed to a new home, but MrSpeakers is a dandy replacement.) 

May 25, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #56 of 132

If mine come in by then I'll bring them. I bought the last pair of the first production run so mine will probably be the last pair shipped and I'm not sure I'll have them by the meet.  Fingers crossed someone will have a pair there.

I also added some Alpha Primes to my stable which should arrive next week, so I'll bring them as a consolation prize. 
biggrin.gif
  (Yes, Asr, I did update my original post as to the gear I will bring. The D7000s are headed to a new home, but MrSpeakers is a dandy replacement.) 

There's been some discussion with mrspeakers to get some ethers to the meet. Hopefully either your or theirs will get there.

Looking forward to June. The meet is a week after my birthday (low 50's :), so the trip to Denver is my birthday gift!

May 25, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #58 of 132
Anyone have an Oppo HA1 amp to bring? Or know where I can demo one in the Denver/Colorado Springs area?

May 26, 2015 at 12:54 AM Post #60 of 132
biggrin.gif

Cool, looking forward to checking out the Alpha Prime!

Anyone have an Oppo HA1 amp to bring? Or know where I can demo one in the Denver/Colorado Springs area?

Maybe try this dealer? http://www.listenup.com/locations/albuquerque/location-and-hours/. Barring that, the best thing I can think of would be CanJam@RMAF in October. Oppo was there last year, I'd imagine they'll be there again this year.

I'm not trying to acquire a MrSpeakers Ether for the meet btw, kinda just hoping that Hardwired gets his in time.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back