2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2015 at 4:16 AM Post #31 of 95
I am still hoping to attend, working on details.

Jul 24, 2015 at 5:20 PM Post #32 of 95
  I expect to bring the following:

HP - HD-800 & Vmoda XS

DAP/DAC - Sony NW-ZX2,  AK120 & Geek Out 100 and 1000

IEM - HA 8.0 & Westone 4R using the Noble BTS 

I received my LH Labs Geek Pulse DAC X Infinite today.  If anyone is interested I can bring this to the meet.

Jul 25, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #33 of 95
Keep your fingers crossed, hopping to check out an agency this monday. I will be chanting for positive energy..:)

Jul 25, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #34 of 95
Keep your fingers crossed, hopping to check out an agency this monday. I will be chanting for positive energy..
smily_headphones1.gif

+ 1 I will chant too...  Hope you can make it.

Jul 26, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #37 of 95
So happy to see more members coming, and bringing friends/family! I'm going to give LSW a rough estimate of attendees. They've asked days ago but I am still under piles of boxes and work ugh.

I don't really have much stuff people would be interested in I don't think. If anyone is interested I will probably have the Flare Audio R2a, TF10, XBA3, Pono player, Colorfly C3, NX1, VE Zen (perhaps Pono terminated by then), I also have a circa 2006 Benchmark DAC1 if anyone would like to test drive one. I NEVER use it so it's in my closet like new in box. This was before there was a USB version so for transport I have an Oppo DV-981HD I can bring. @Change is Good I know you were wondering about the AKG K240 I can bring that as well though the drop you were interested in will be over by then. I have a Headphiled SR225 if anyone even knows what that is anymore and a new in box HD598. Is anyone interested in trying out thecustomart Ei.3? I have it from the tour right now and can request to keep it longer if anyone is interested ( I don't know that they will agree but if there is interest I can ask). 

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jul 27, 2015 at 7:56 PM Post #38 of 95
I'm just a newbie to this site but I would love to go. I can bring my Oppo PM-3, HPA-2, Mr Speaker Ethers (if I get them in time) and some other stuff. I live in Tampa so it's only about an hour away.

Jul 28, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #40 of 95
I am in town & will attend with a guest no gear to bring though.

AWESOME! great to see someone from back home. I never did get to make it to any of your Babylon meets.

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:16 PM Post #41 of 95
Hey Guys!

I have a preliminary list of products that we will have available for demo this Saturday...

Audeze: EL-8 Open & Closed; LCD-2 Bamboo Leather; LCD-X Leather; Deckard Amp/DAC

Westone: W Series - W10, W50, W60; UM PRO 10 & 30

Fostex: TH900; HP-A8C Amp/DAC; T40RP MKII

Final Audio: Sonorous IV & VI; Heaven Series; New Sonorous (Rep. from Final will be here)

Pedulumic Stance S1+ Wireless

Grado: RS1e; GR10e; **We have 2 GH1s for sale!

Sennheiser: HDR185 Wireless; Momentum On-Ear G M2 OEG; Momentum Around-Ear Wireless M2 AE BT (Rep. will be here)

Shure: SE846; SRH1540 Closed Back

Ultrasone: HFI-450

Aurisonics: ASG 2.5 IEM; ASG 1+ IEM; Rockets earphones

Astell & Kern: Layla by Jerry Harvey

Cambridge Audio: G2 Mini Portable BT speaker

This is just an initial list we put together today. We may change/add things to it before the meet. 

Cheers!
-LiveSoundwave Team

Jul 28, 2015 at 3:31 PM Post #42 of 95
I am still trying to come, I think I found a caregiver, will have more details soon.
If I attend, I will bring the Ether, HE1K, Ragnarock and Yggdrasil. Lyr 2, Asgard 2, Alpha Primes, Beyerdynamic DT 880 600 ohm, ATH 50x..
Good news I have found day sitter for my mother,. The only downside is the sitter will not be here till 7am and thus it will take me 2 hours+ to get to Orlando. I can stay and clean up afterwards.
Andrew Reddog Jones.

Jul 28, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #43 of 95
Can't wait to hear all of the gear.  I will probably show up around 9am.

Jul 28, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #44 of 95
It looks like I probably won't be making it, but it is not yet definite. I'm trying to make something happen transportation wise.

Anyone passing through Daytona from Jville? :p

Jul 28, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #45 of 95
It looks like I probably won't be making it, but it is not yet definite. I'm trying to make something happen transportation wise.

Anyone passing through Daytona from Jville?
tongue.gif

Unfortunately, I went through today for my business trip in Orlando.  To bad the timing didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back