2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 31, 2015 at 11:15 AM Post #61 of 95
I definitely will be going, although I will not be able leave the house till 7 am.
I will bring my Ragnarock and Yggdrasil (even though it had been turned off for the ride to Orlando), HE1K, MrSpeaker's ETHER, Alpha Primes, OPPO PM-3, Beyerdynamic dt 880 600 ohm, possibly the ATH m50x and AKG K7XX, if they arrive by Friday. I will also bring Schiit Audio's Asgard 2 and the Lyr 2.. I looking forward to meeting everyone.
Andrew Reddog Jones.

hey man , im off work but my wife is working that day so I have to be with the kids , might not make it in time as im about 1 1/2 hours away and by the time she makes it home - too late

if u are travelling and passing by us 27  in Sebring florida 33872 - u are more than welcome to come by and try out my HE6 . just don't mind the house as its a bit of a mess LOL.
give me heads up if u will so I can prepare

Jul 31, 2015 at 4:27 PM Post #62 of 95
I didn't get the Ethers yet but I did get my Fireflies WA7d/tp so I will pack those up tonight. They aren't very broken in yet but I do have electro-harmonic tubes and Mullards in the tp.

See you tomorrow.

Jul 31, 2015 at 6:34 PM Post #63 of 95
Arg I can not wait to go to the head-fi meet tomorrow, but it does make me sad to shut down the Yggdrasil. I wish I had a 4 hour battery back up lol. I hope everyone has a great night and I will see you, when I get there. I hope I-4 does not become a glorified parking lot lol.

Jul 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM Post #65 of 95
Looks like I won't be able to make it anymore :frowning2: Family realized comicon is tomorrow so I got out voted in the decision of what to do tomorrow. Hopefully I'll be able to make it to the next one though! Have fun everyone. Looking forward to reading some impressions.

Jul 31, 2015 at 11:31 PM Post #66 of 95
Drop the family then head to Orlando. They should still be in line by waiting to get in by the time you head back. :D

It will definitely be some good people watching. We went today, Friday's are the best if you're just looking to see artists and not any of the actors.

Aug 1, 2015 at 1:51 AM Post #67 of 95
Is anyone taking pictures? I can take some as well. 

Aug 1, 2015 at 6:18 AM Post #68 of 95
Is anyone taking pictures? I can take some as well. 

LiveSoundwave has a professional photographer on staff that will be there. Please feel free to take your own and post in the impressions thread.

Aug 1, 2015 at 7:32 AM Post #69 of 95
Hi guys I have been delayed, the day nurse has not shown up yet. Keep fingers crossed.
Still no nurse, the organization that she works for can not contact her. Arg. It seems I pulled the plug on my Yggdrasil prematurely, oh the udder horror. Sorry all if I can not make it. I really wanted to attend.
Andrew Reddog Jones

Aug 1, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #70 of 95
Meet is on! Please come on down if you are in the area. Such a nice venue.

Aug 1, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #72 of 95
I hope everyone has a great time. I am still too bummed out to unload my ride.

Aug 1, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #75 of 95
Very fun meet! Thank you so much to Livesoundwave for hosting. I hope to see you all again next year. Maybe I'll own an Audeze by then. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back