2015 Central Florida Summer Meet @ LiveSoundWave in Orlando 8.1.2015
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #77 of 95
Congratulations to LiveSoundWave for hosting a great meet.   Thanks for hosting and I can't wait for the next meet.  Lot's of folks with a ton of equipment to listen to and discuss.  Great conversations too.    However, my wallet is informing me that I should wait a bit since I couldn't control myself and purchased yet another headphone
deadhorse.gif

Aug 1, 2015 at 8:51 PM Post #78 of 95
Thanks everyone for coming out today and thank you @livesoundwave for hosting. Please post impressions in the impressions thread as I believe that the meet thread gets closed after the meet is over.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/776269/2015-central-florida-summer-meet-livesoundwave-impressions

Aug 1, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #79 of 95
Great job on getting this together, Dan! And thank you so much Livesoundwave!!! I may not have made it but I'm happy to have contributed :)

Aug 2, 2015 at 12:09 AM Post #80 of 95
Awesome meet and venue! Thanks to the LiveSoundWave team for hosting and for their hospitality; and thanks to Dan and the others involved in making this meet happen! It was nice to try out different gear, but the highlight was definitely meeting everyone and sharing in this wonderful hobby. Just a lot of good people and good times; let's do this again!!

Aug 2, 2015 at 5:23 AM Post #81 of 95
I am glad it was a good meet. I wanted to be there. I am still too pissed off, to unload the car. The outfit that failed to show up might see my lawyer. Please have a good night everyone.

Aug 2, 2015 at 7:21 AM Post #82 of 95
Good times had by all. Big thanks to Dan  Change is good,and Livesoundwave for putting this together. I learned o lot from all of you and was able to test drive some astonishing equipment. My favs were the Fostex 900. And the Weston W 60. Lets do this again.

Aug 6, 2015 at 10:40 AM Post #84 of 95
  I can't believe I missed this! It was right next door to me as well! Really sad now!

Do not despair.   Since the meet was a great success according to all participants there is talk that we might have another in early 2016.  I suspect the next meet will be larger than this past one and LiveSoundWave will have the listening rooms and loft complete by then.  I got sidetracked during this meet and didn't hear half of the headphones to which I planned so a meeting cadence of every 6 months would be outstanding, IMO.  I can't wait for the next meet. 

Aug 17, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #85 of 95
May 22, 2016 at 5:43 PM Post #87 of 95
Any chance of another Central Florida meet this year?

I'd be up for one.  There are a number of headphones on my list I would like to audition. 

May 22, 2016 at 6:03 PM Post #89 of 95
it appears that LSW has closed for some time. Any ideas for venue? We probably should start another thread.

May 22, 2016 at 7:41 PM Post #90 of 95
I could get into a meet. I tried to get a library conference room, but they wanted me to form a nonprofit corporation, and then get a irs 1040 nonprofit statement. I am sorry to see the Orlando headphone store go out of business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back