2014 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Dec 12, 2014 at 10:34 PM Post #125 of 137
Got my package today! Really liking it! Thanks for putting this holiday gift exchange together!

Dec 13, 2014 at 6:59 PM Post #128 of 137
I am in! Worldwide.

(Note to my partner: I will be unavailable for a few days after the cutoff date, so do not fret if you cannot contact me immediately after partnering up. I will most certainly be available for this exchange and will be easily in time to exchange address details. You can check my participation history in these exchanges if you're worried :D)

7 days in and no response from my partner. We might have different ideas as to what a few days mean ....

Dec 13, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #129 of 137
7 days in and no response from my parter. We might have different ideas as to what a few days mean ....

triportsad.gif
 That's sad to hear. Everyone deserves to be remembered for Xmas. 

Dec 13, 2014 at 9:40 PM Post #130 of 137
Dec 14, 2014 at 2:39 PM Post #132 of 137
7 days in and no response from my partner. We might have different ideas as to what a few days mean ....
Just returned from holidays today, contacting you now :) I said not to worry :p

Dec 15, 2014 at 12:24 AM Post #133 of 137
Received the gift sent by my partner intlsubband today and I've got to say I'm enjoying it.

Dec 15, 2014 at 2:06 AM Post #134 of 137
As someone who's in constant search of new music, I'm interested in knowing the specific albums that everyone is getting, if folks wouldn't mind sharing. I love discovering new stuff.

Is there suppose to be a separate gift appreciation thread?

Traditionally there's been one, if someone wants to start it feel free.

Dec 15, 2014 at 2:29 AM Post #135 of 137
As someone who's in constant search of new music, I'm interested in knowing the specific albums that everyone is getting, if folks wouldn't mind sharing. I love discovering new stuff.

Traditionally there's been one, if someone wants to start it feel free.

Albums sent out:

Bloom - Beach House
Wounded Rhymes - Lykke Li
Singles Collection - Goldfrapp

Received:

Greatest Hits - Rammstein
Shatter Me - Lindsey Stirling
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not - Arctic Monkeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back