2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Aug 22, 2014 at 2:14 PM Post #17 of 340
Definitely considering this one after the great experience attending the LA Head-Fi event in Woodland Hills, CA .. Had so much fun and meeting fellow Head-Fi attendees would be a blast.. just thinking about the travel arrangements.. That long drive to LA (about six hours) makes me think that flying is the way to go... and then it is just how many days I wanna go for..

Don J

Aug 22, 2014 at 2:38 PM Post #19 of 340
Definitely considering this one after the great experience attending the LA Head-Fi event in Woodland Hills, CA .. Had so much fun and meeting fellow Head-Fi attendees would be a blast.. just thinking about the travel arrangements.. That long drive to LA (about six hours) makes me think that flying is the way to go... and then it is just how many days I wanna go for..

Don J

All of them,

Jim

Aug 22, 2014 at 4:01 PM Post #20 of 340

i'm so tempted to buy a ticket to the states, a one way that is

can i have a desktop size photo of the one with the two audeze's booth ladies from the mosaic (upper right corner)?

I have first dibs, not sorry. :)

pic or it didn't happen
wink_face.gif

p.s. you got yourself a pm Mr.

Oh you guys! 
biggrin.gif
  That said, I can understand how you guys feel...

And we are not alone in feeling that way...

smile.gif

Done and Done, I'll be there.

Time to organize ride shares again?  Anything to avoid the dreaded 2.5 hour airport shuttle eh? 
eek.gif

I'll be there! Just a short 6 hour drive :)

Yay!  In fact, Denver is probably closer to you than L.A. right?

I wonder if Blue Microphones will really be there and really show the Mo-Fi?

If they do, I shall finally find relief
wink.gif

Don J

All of them,

Jim

Thanks Don, we did have a lot of fun didn't we? And just think, you won't have to help work the registration desk this time (trust me, you won't want to, it's a madhouse at registration).

The only downside is that CanJam is so big, and such a Mecca, that our California meets will forever be a let down for you afterwards.  But ah, such is life.

AND YES, ALL 3 DAYS!  Because if you remember how much fun we had at the very end of that meet waiting for numbers to be called out, you're going to want to stay for the end of this one as well. 
wink.gif
  Shhh, still tentative, but you know what I'm talking about.

Aug 22, 2014 at 7:55 PM Post #25 of 340
Thanks for teasing us Warren.

You're most welcome of course Jim! 
wink.gif

Hope to see you again this year also.

Same here, this is going be one heck of a party!  And since I'm not putting this one together, holy crap I might even get to listen to stuff! 
eek.gif

And, I remember that Audeze picture also, caused quite a commotion.  
Jim

Definitely a paparazzi moment.  I think there was one more dude behind me, but I didn't want to chance losing the shot taking the time to move positions.  Once they started posing though, it was all over.  Cameras that we didn't even know were there got whipped out.

I don't remember giving RMAF permission to quote from my posts on Head-Fi.org, especially when they're not even crediting me for that!

Kinda flattering though, no? 
smile.gif
  I'm sure they'd give you proper quote attribution if you drop them a quick message.

BTW... ARE YOU COMING?  Hoping you're not out of town that weekend, interested in hearing your impressions of the Concert Fidelity stuff.

Sure thing, got a car reserved already, might need a van though...
blink.gif

For the way back you mean (all that new gear)? 
biggrin.gif

Aug 22, 2014 at 7:57 PM Post #26 of 340
  Wow, that's one heck of a lineup. I hope I have enough time to hit every vendor. I'll certainly try!

I tried that last year.  Didn't happen. 
frown.gif
  27 out of 36 last year, so not bad, but not perfect.  Also, totally didn't recognize you with the new avatar there (still used to the "Axel" one).

Aug 22, 2014 at 8:35 PM Post #27 of 340

I tried that last year.  Didn't happen. 
frown.gif
  27 out of 36 last year, so not bad, but not perfect.  Also, totally didn't recognize you with the new avatar there (still used to the "Axel" one).

27 out of 36? Man, sounds like I really have my work cut out for me. Even if the goal is unattainable it's still worth trying. And I'll be back to my regularly scheduled avatar soon.

Aug 22, 2014 at 10:54 PM Post #28 of 340

My part of that video was shot last winter, so you can imagine there was almost nothing I was allowed to say about it back then (or now, for the moment). I'm guessing that the other two gentlemen were also asked not to say much specific about Mo-Fi.

Yes, at CES there was little revealed. They've done a great job keeping this one under wraps.

We'll be talking about it soon, though.

I look forward to seeing you in Denver, Allan.

Ooo, just got this from Blue Microphones:

on.jsp

index_01.png
spacer.gif
index_02.png
index_04.png
spacer.gif
index_05.png
spacer.gif
index_06.png
spacer.gif
index_07.png
index_09.png
spacer.gif
index_10.png
spacer.gif
index_11.png
index_12.png
index_13.png
spacer.gif
index_14.png
spacer.gif
index_15.png
spacer.gif
index_16.png
index_18.png
spacer.gif
index_19.png
spacer.gif
index_20.png
index_22.png
spacer.gif
index_23.png
index_25.png
index_27.png
index_29.png
spacer.gif
index_30.png
index_31.png
index_32.png
spacer.gif
index_33.png
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Forward email

Blue Microphones | 5706 Corsa Avenue, #102 | Westlake Village | CA | 91362-4057

Aug 23, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #29 of 340
And I thought living near Boulder CO was great because of the mountains, wildlife, skiing, hiking, biking, music, beer.

Aug 23, 2014 at 6:42 PM Post #30 of 340
And I thought living near Boulder CO was great because of the mountains, wildlife, skiing, hiking, biking, music, beer.

+1

Hope to make the drive down to DTC for 2 days this year instead of one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back