2014 CanJam @ RMAF (October 10-12, 2014): The CanJam exhibitor list has been finalized, and what a lineup!
Aug 24, 2014 at 2:49 AM Post #31 of 340
BTW... ARE YOU COMING?  Hoping you're not out of town that weekend, interested in hearing your impressions of the Concert Fidelity stuff.

No, not planning on attending this year, definitely won't be there for the next 4 years since the future dates on the RMAF site are all potential conflicts with the fall-color season in the mountains, which I never miss if I can help it. Have fun though, I'll look forward to your report on Audio360.

Aug 24, 2014 at 4:05 AM Post #32 of 340

BTW... ARE YOU COMING?  Hoping you're not out of town that weekend, interested in hearing your impressions of the Concert Fidelity stuff.

No, not planning on attending this year, definitely won't be there for the next 4 years since the future dates on the RMAF site are all potential conflicts with the fall-color season in the mountains, which I never miss if I can help it. Have fun though, I'll look forward to your report on Audio360.

frown.gif
  Aww man... gonna miss you dude.

Still, I somehow think you might be getting the better end of the deal here.  Mountain autumns are not something to be missed if one can help it.  Lemme know if your plans change.

Happy peeping! 
smile.gif

Aug 24, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #33 of 340
  i'm so tempted to buy a ticket to the states, a one way that is

can i have a desktop size photo of the one with the two audeze's booth ladies from the mosaic (upper right corner)?

Don't stroke good looking women's ego's, pretend they bore you, they can't stand when a man doesn't fall all over them!
biggrin.gif

Aug 24, 2014 at 8:01 PM Post #34 of 340
Quote:

i'm so tempted to buy a ticket to the states, a one way that is

can i have a desktop size photo of the one with the two audeze's booth ladies from the mosaic (upper right corner)?

Don't stroke good looking women's ego's, pretend they bore you, they can't stand when a man doesn't fall all over them!
biggrin.gif

the first and second line are totally unrelated, the first being about the gear, while the second about the photographer!

Aug 25, 2014 at 12:38 AM Post #35 of 340
^Sonic Defender is a Mental Health Professional :mask:, and knows how to play the ladies, give him your ear :ear:, he won't steer you wrong, hehehe.....

Aug 25, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #37 of 340
^Sonic Defender is a Mental Health Professional :mask:, and knows how to play the ladies, give him your ear :ear:, he won't steer you wrong, hehehe.....

Well, I might be mental .... certainly the way I spend money on audio gear without flinching. I used to bartend and back in the day never did too poorly with the ladies, but by no means was I a player. Aspired to it, but I kept ending up in relationships! What's a boy to do? I know this will shock all of you, but there appears to be a correlation between really good looking women and money. Odd isn't it.
biggrin.gif
 Anyway, sorry for being so OT and goofy, sounds like an amazing event and kudos to those who have worked so hard to pull it off.

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:40 PM Post #39 of 340
I just wish I could gather interest/sponsors  for a South American Canjam I want to create an audiophile frenzy in my country, Chile

Aug 26, 2014 at 9:24 PM Post #40 of 340
  I just wish I could gather interest/sponsors  for a South American Canjam I want to create an audiophile frenzy in my country, Chile

Post an interest check thread up, it could happen! 
smile.gif

Aug 26, 2014 at 9:31 PM Post #41 of 340
I will be there. Looking forward to my first RMAF.

BearFNF, any room in the van from the airport?

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:45 PM Post #43 of 340
Already got my airfare and stuff settled a month or so ago. This will be my second RMAF. This time my speaker listening will be a much higher percentage.

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:48 PM Post #44 of 340
When's everyone getting in? I could bring the family van down from Nebraska and pick everyone up!

Jim

I get in Friday at 10:50

Users who are viewing this thread

Back