2013 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Exchange
Nov 28, 2013 at 6:03 PM Post #62 of 163
Count me in :wink:
Will ship to anywhere on this planet!
(Sorry, ISS....nothing personal)

Nov 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM Post #64 of 163
count me in for a cd, i have pretty limited music tastes tho, so i am doing this in hopes of widening my range. i am in the us, i have no extra hardware for trade as i have 1 set of cans lol. anyways i just wanna hear some new music!

in the us, can ship anywhere that amazon ships too.

V

Nov 29, 2013 at 1:35 AM Post #68 of 163
I'm totally a bad example for you guys... but I received a Senn PX-100 one year. That was an awesome Christmas
biggrin.gif
It wasn't discussed beforehand, we just kinda set budget boundaries and guidelines; nothing more specific than that. I think there was also a cd and a couple other minor items in the box. But I reiterate, while we didn't discuss specific items, we did make sure we were on the same page regarding how much stuff we'd be sending. I've had other years where it was just a cd and nothing more.

Nov 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM Post #70 of 163
Oh YES I've been waiting for this.
I'm in, CONUS please.

Nov 30, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #71 of 163
SEA, or any place Amazon goes, I'm in Malaysia though, I can supply a US shipping address if needed. I'm accommodate if my partner already have a title in mind. I will request for something of similar value in return..

P.S. I received a pirated material last time when I joined... So I stop participating for a year or 2. Now looking at the rules, it seems rare...

Dec 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM Post #75 of 163
Ok I guess I won't gift my headphones away. Just thought they would make a sweet Christmas gift, and I mean it's not like I was just giving them away because I do not like them or anything like that. I genuinely thought some audiophile out there might enjoy them but I understand the issues with that come with that so instead I'll stick to music. Although I thought that this might be a good chance to brainstorm on cool cheap gift ideas that would be fair to everyone and in compliance with the holliday gift exchange(headphones/hardware excluded).
I apologize if this is not appropriate for this thread. If it is then please feel free to delete or move this to another thread. Or if enough people are interested maybe I'll just start one my own! :D
So here are some quick ideas that I came up with:
apple pie, who doesn't love some good pie during the holiday season, as long as it's shipped correctly LOL I wouldn't exactly recommend food but it's just an idea since I love baking.
christmas cards, cheap,, thoughtful, DIY-able, great stocking stuffer
local beers
CD wrapped in a scarf for those us of living in the colder parts in the world haha!

Again I apologize for any inconvenience this post might cause to any mods, admins, etc. I am only posting this here since it is relevant to this topic. Thank you and Happy Holidays Head-Fi !!!!!!!!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back