2011 Meet in the Netherlands: March 27th, Soest!
Jan 18, 2011 at 12:52 PM Post #92 of 323

Quote:
Oh, and I'll make brownies.
normal_smile%20.gif

Oh yummi! Those were a real treat last time!

Jan 18, 2011 at 1:00 PM Post #93 of 323

Quote:
Hi, For me March and Eindhoven would be the best. But the location in eindhoven depends on wether or not we can convince Hans hoosterw on head-fi to host the meet. He does have the only real head-fi shop in the Netherlands. There are still some Dutch head-fiers missing who were at the last meet notably arrr, blackmore and kees. I tried contacting them by pm but maybe they are not active anymore. Greetings, Anouk,

Blackmore is easy to contact - he is active and has a real good setup. Kees is not so active on this forum for the time being. I will contact both tonight.

Jan 19, 2011 at 3:24 AM Post #97 of 323
I already tried contacting Hans but haven't heard from him yet... Hope he'll chime in though. I'll try and contact some more people but I'm a bit busy atm.. Hope to do that asap
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 19, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #98 of 323

Quote:
I already tried contacting Hans but haven't heard from him yet... Hope he'll chime in though. I'll try and contact some more people but I'm a bit busy atm.. Hope to do that asap
smily_headphones1.gif

bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 20, 2011 at 5:01 AM Post #99 of 323
[size=medium]Hi guys/girls. I know I have been ignorant by not answering some mails, but like Henk wrote, at this point, unfortunately, I am not able to come, hopefully you all can get together and have some fun.[/size]
[size=medium]Thanks for keeping in touch with me.[/size]

[size=medium]Cheers.[/size]

Jan 21, 2011 at 2:52 PM Post #100 of 323
Something I think is important, someone to keep track of who is there in March and who is not. Also including the audio gear everyone brings with her/him... 

If a contribution is needed for the meet as in costs for the space or something else, I am cool with that. 

Jan 21, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #101 of 323

Quote:
Something I think is important, someone to keep track of who is there in March and who is not. Also including the audio gear everyone brings with her/him... 

If a contribution is needed for the meet as in costs for the space or something else, I am cool with that. 

I could help with that, with pleasure

first we have to settle on the place, then the date. When that's final, we'll make a list of both people and stuff. I guess we will also need tables, drinks and some more things I guess?

So our next step is await about the Eindhoven place, otherwise decide to go with Almere or Soest if Eindhoven is not possible.

Jan 21, 2011 at 4:51 PM Post #102 of 323
To be honest, the last meet was in such a nice place (Soest) that I think we should meet there. That was all right, wasn't it, Paaj? It's only a 10 min walk from where the train stops.

Jan 21, 2011 at 4:55 PM Post #103 of 323
It really doesn't matter to me, Soest is fine also

(we hoeven toch niet te gaan stemmen ofzo?)

Jan 21, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #104 of 323
I'll check for availability for a meet sometime in March. I've got a busy week but will try to let you know in a few days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back