2011 Atlanta Meet on March 19
Feb 12, 2011 at 4:59 PM Post #17 of 78
I got the application for the meeting room (the Willams Room) in the DeKalb Dunwoody Library on Chamblee Dunwoody Rd.  The room has plenty of sturdy tables, chairs and electric plugs.  Plenty of parking.  There are several restaurants nearby. 

I have not been to a mini meet before other than at a my house, so I am open to suggestions.  I am think about Saturday March 12 or 19 from say 1:00 PM til 6:00.  I have until Monday to decide. 

Feb 14, 2011 at 9:11 PM Post #19 of 78
MINI MEET ON SATURDAY MARCH 19TH FROM 11:00 AM (ET) TO 5:00 PM AT DUNWOODY LIBRARY, WILLIMANS ROOM, 5339 CHAMBLEE-DUNWOODY RD, DUNWOODY, GA 30338.
Steve Inman (XLR1)
404.825.3425 (my cell)
770.512.4641 (Dunwoody Library)

The room has a half dozen sturdy tables, many chairs and half a dozen electric plugs.  There is plenty of parking.  There are several restaurants nearby.  No cover charge; my treat.  I will cover the room fee, bring a few sodas, water and name tags.  Maybe someone else can bring light snacks, something that will not create stick or greasy fingers for those who want to play with other peoples headphones, like cookies or candy bars in wrappers?  No alcohol allowed. 

Sometime before the meet, please give me an idea if you plan to attend so that I can get an approximate head count.

Feb 14, 2011 at 10:24 PM Post #21 of 78
Would there be a minimum age required to attend this meet?

Feb 24, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #23 of 78
Sweet! Count me in. New to ATL and will be here on 3/19. In transition mode so I don't have gear to bring but hopefully that will be ok.

Thanks for setting this up and looking forward to it.

Feb 24, 2011 at 11:06 PM Post #24 of 78
I may be traveling on the weekend of the 19th, but I'm going to cross my fingers and make an effort not to be. I live in AL and I've been browsing the forums and piecing together gear for about 6 months now. I'm ready to upgrade from the SR60s I bought back in October and I could use some expert guidance. This community has been excellent. I'll add mine to the head count in the coming days when I know more about my availability.

Mar 5, 2011 at 12:24 AM Post #28 of 78
I don't have much I could contribute (yet), but definitely interested. Would be nice to be able to hear some higher-end equipment, figure out what my eventual upgrade path is going to be and all that.

...ah, my poor wallet indeed.

Mar 8, 2011 at 9:28 AM Post #30 of 78
It's a bit of a drive from Auburn, but I would like to attend. Hopefully, someone has an M2Tech or Halide so I can compare my new v-link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back