2011 Atlanta Meet on March 19
Sep 27, 2011 at 11:13 PM Post #76 of 78
Hi All,

The October 23, 2011 meeting of the A-V Club of Atlanta is definitely on and is being planned now.  I'd love your help and feedback.  I've already started writing to some OEM's and vendors for their help.

The meeting will be at the real estate office of Virtual Properties Realty at 6650 Sugarloaf Parkway, Suite 700, Duluth, GA 30097.  The meetings generally run from 2PM until 5PM, and with a big group, we'll have some hang time.

I'm interested in securing OEM and vendor support for raffles, swag, demo equipment, presentation materials, background info on the subject of mobile A-V, and folks who would like to be presenters, etc.  Our meeting room has lots of tables and we have an overhead projector.  Parking is more than ample.  If you have some nice equipment to offer for demo, we would truly love for you to be a part of this meeting.

I'm responsible for the meeting planning; so please let me know if you can be of help or know of someone who can.  I'll be glad to respond to you directly to coordinate.  Please PM me with your email and phone.

Thanks,

AtlantasRealtor
Mike Lyles

Sep 28, 2011 at 11:28 AM Post #77 of 78
Just got an e-mail from John.

Quote:
[size=10pt]Purk,[/size]
[size=10pt] [/size]
[size=10pt]Thanks for contacting me! We are planning another headphone program for this October, probably Sunday the 23rd, and would definitely like to have you and your friends participate. We are having a planning meeting this Sunday and once we have decided on the contents of the program, we’ll get in touch and see if y’all would be interested in participating.[/size]
[size=10pt] [/size]
[size=10pt]John[/size]

Oct 3, 2011 at 3:54 PM Post #78 of 78

Users who are viewing this thread

Back