2010 World Series
Oct 30, 2010 at 5:29 PM Post #17 of 43

Quote:
I subscribe to MLB.com and got to watch my Detroit Tigers play almost every day (even after they fell apart after the All-star break) while living in Japan.  As I favor the American League, I am hoping that Texas can do something and stretch this series out -hoping to see the Rangers on top in 7 games!

Are you able to stream live video of the games?  I paid the 10 dollars for the post season games, but the steaming is horrible.  You have to have at least 2 cameras at once because it's not edited together like TV broadcast where they switch cameras.  But the cameras are out of sync, the quality is horrible, and it's really jittery.  I wind up streaming them elsewhere for free.  I'd be happy to pay Fox or TBS to stream their broadcasts, but they seem to think it's still 1980.

Oct 31, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #18 of 43
No problems on my end -I can`t switch cameras or anything, but the video quality is outstanding (hi def).  Some parts are a bit strange though -I get to watch the players take the field and practice when it would normally play commercials.  I don`t use it with my phone or any other devices, just the computer, and my Internet connection is blazing fast!

Oct 31, 2010 at 2:54 AM Post #19 of 43
Interesting game tonight.  For most of the game, it seemed like the exact opposite of the last 2 games.  Seems like both teams are hitting well right now, so it will just come down to pitching.  Today, the Rangers definitely out pitched the Giants. 

Oct 31, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #20 of 43
Game 4 of the world series...Live!! and so my roomie indulges in America's favorite pastime. 
tongue.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2010 at 2:50 AM Post #23 of 43
Today's game was so good!  So many gorgeous defensive plays.  And bumgarner was great to watch too of course.  Tomorrow's game seems like it will pretty much just be about Lincecum vs Lee.  But if the Rangers win, then they have to face Cain again in SF. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2010 at 2:26 AM Post #26 of 43
And the Giants won it in 5 -While I'd have liked a team from the American League to win (except the Yankees), the Giants' pitching was spectacular throughout the series and they earned the victory. 

Nov 2, 2010 at 3:40 AM Post #28 of 43
Man that was exciting.  I was wondering if we were going to see a really long game going into extra innings with no runs.  I'm going to miss watching these games!  I have never seen such good baseball, or at least never enjoyed watching it so much.  Maybe I'll get a TV so I can watch next season bigger than 3x3 inches.  If the Giants hold onto these pitchers and buster posey, there's a good chance they'll do really well next season too.  If they picked up another good hitter or two they'd be that much better.

Nov 2, 2010 at 4:34 AM Post #30 of 43
I'm glad the Giants finally won one but wish the Rangers could have at least made a contest out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back