2010: What Tours/Shows are your looking forward to?
Jul 12, 2010 at 8:56 PM Post #61 of 69
I am seeing so many shows its scary.  I whole heartily recommend a Gwar show where you earn your concert T, not buy it.

With that said, I will throw this one in - I am seeing Tears for Fears with my fiancee and some friends.

Jul 27, 2010 at 7:09 PM Post #65 of 69
I've been to the Silversun Pickups/Muse and Tool concerts when they've come through the SF Bay Area this year.  Both concerts were great, especially Tool since they reaffirmed themselves as my favorite rock band by putting on a great set at the Bill Grahm Civic. 

Currently trying to get tickets to see Rodrigo y Gabriela when they play the Greek Theatre in Berkeley.  I only recently started listening to their music, but I think hearing them live is the way to go to truly appreciate them.

Jul 28, 2010 at 3:32 PM Post #66 of 69

Quote:
Mark Knopfler was great! In addition to the above, I just got tickets to see Roger Waters "The Wall Live" in November at The Wachovia Center in Philadelphia! Can't wait...

I noticed too that Waters is coming to the neighborhood, the spring of 2011. A must go!

Aug 2, 2010 at 7:45 AM Post #67 of 69
Tickets were insanely expensive even though I am seeing Waters in November.

I would like to see Coheed and Cambria with Porcupine Tree but there are no dates in the Tri-State area which is odd.

Aug 3, 2010 at 7:31 PM Post #68 of 69
I've got tickets for Katatonia's Portland, OR. show. I'm extremely excited - been waiting many years for this.

Aug 3, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #69 of 69
Gorillaz Oct11 Patriot Center DC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back