2 pair of Sennheiser MX400 In-Ear Headphones for $11.99 shipped...
Jul 6, 2010 at 11:47 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

JoeyRusso

500+ Head-Fier
Just thought i'd put this out there.  I've never heard them before, but at $12 for 2, someone might want them to keep in their glove box, console, desk or purse.

http://www.woot.com/

Jul 6, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #2 of 3
That's not a bad deal. I think I'll jump on this one. I could use a decent (hopefully) pair of knock around earbuds and having a second pair as a backup isn't too bad either.

Jul 6, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #3 of 3
Looks like Woot and Sennheiser found a secret stash of MX400s hidden in an abandoned warehouse.
tongue.gif

This is actually a pretty good deal on some decent earbuds.  I'm assuming these will come packaged in a clear plastic bag, similar to the set I received from Sennheiser USA many moons ago.  However, I'd advise that people do a search before purchasing.  The MX400 is an older earbud, and as such doesn't provide the clarity and extension (on both ends) that newer (though more expensive) models do.  Also, the MX400/500 housings are large (though they fit me perfectly), so take that into consideration as well.  But again, at this price, a nice deal for a couple of pairs, especially if they'll be used for workouts, backup pairs, or as gifts / replacement pairs for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back