1st post. just wanted to say hi
Apr 18, 2009 at 7:20 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by mutzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I listen to rock, and a bit of jazz. I like vocals too and i love a huge soundstage. Please recommend me some headphones.

The Sennheiser HD-580/600/650 family is laid back and easy to listen to for hours. They also sound great with rock, jazz and vocals. I'd almost recommend the AKG K-501, because they excel with jazz and vocals while having a huge soundstage. However, they're not so great for rock. The AKG K-1000 might be over your budget, but it'll nail all your music while giving you the best soundstage available.

Apr 18, 2009 at 11:41 AM Post #17 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by adanac061 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Run Whilst you can....
evil_smiley.gif

ps..

I just noticed this smiley
deadhorse.gif
.. what on earth is going on here ??

Some guy spanking a horse with stick , and the horse seems to like it ??

Beating a dead horse, going over a resolved or useless topic over and over again, like Bose bashing for example.

Apr 18, 2009 at 1:29 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by mutzz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for all the suggestions. The community here has been very helpful.

Hunting for a hd580 might be a little difficult. Guess thats the audiophile journey.

There's a like new set on ebay that might ship to you if you ask. I'm passing on them because they're not the jubilee edition, but if you want regular 580s they look hard to beat:

SENNHEISER HD 580 HD580 HEADPHONES - NOS - NEW IN BOX - eBay (item 250406956230 end time Apr-21-09 19:00:00 PDT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back