1MORE H1707 Triple-Driver Over Ear
Nov 6, 2020 at 6:35 AM Post #1,277 of 1,586
I conclude It's from the bass radiators.. I opened them and they're not stuck very well..
I see. So after sticking them properly ni more sound? What kind sound was it anyway?

Nov 6, 2020 at 6:41 AM Post #1,278 of 1,586
I see. So after sticking them properly ni more sound? What kind sound was it anyway?
rattling, I think when I completely seal the bass radiators won't be tis sound any more, I already stuck them with normal tape glue and this sound reduced by half(because they don't seal completely.) I'll get some dual side glue to seal them perfectly...

Nov 6, 2020 at 6:55 AM Post #1,279 of 1,586
rattling, I think when I completely seal the bass radiators won't be tis sound any more, I already stuck them with normal tape glue and this sound reduced by half(because they don't seal completely.) I'll get some dual side glue to seal them perfectly...
Ok. Hope it solves your issue.

Nov 6, 2020 at 8:39 AM Post #1,281 of 1,586
rattling, ...

exactly mine, i wrote before, but nobody had this issue, no wonder these headphones refurbished aka returned, cause nobody wanted to open and deal with the rattle, return and refund easiest path, nobody likes the hard path :) when heavy metal kicks in with bass, it gives punchy sound, but kinda vibrating/rattling in the right cup, which was never the case with all my headphones throughout my collecting time, before the noticeable bass kicks in it goes stable, no rattle (like here in synthwave/darkwave - zero rattle, nice, controlled and expansive bass) , maybe Creative G3 USB DAC opens them up a bit and then bass goes wild? I heard sound is weaker on Sound Play 3! less extensive on lower frequencies, just can't remember if it was ever rattling with SPB3. So i'll try open it maybe later on today, see how i can make it firm. Thanks for bringing this up again , i was delaying the opening for months....

Also getting rattles rumbles in right ear cup on this track, when i am raising volume on laptop on G3 at 50% <, even at 42% at some heavier moments

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2020 at 4:35 PM Post #1,282 of 1,586
what type of amp would you recommend for this? I mainly want to get one because the high's don't go quite as attractive on a phone compared to a PC. I want to be able to hear the clarity and fullness with my phone as well.

I use Creative G3 (42-55eur/gb) 95% of the time, but firstly I'm disabling all of the features of creative software, all all, so no colourings added to the sound, then it sounds more listenable, also disabling creative software from startup, but I have a feeling it's not same as listening to audio on youtube and on AIMP3 player, when i do that, somewhat i think i would need something more powerful to drive these cans, not even Asus Strix Soar or Sound Play3 could drive it better, but G3 was ok, so I'm keeping it. Thinking of this 75-85eur/gbp Hidizs S9 device, has even more power than previous S8 https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/hidizs-s9.24704/reviews but fearing of batery drain, but probably would do wonders on laptop, it's best when i'm using bluetooth connection if i am on the phone, so i am thinking of this device too: 50-60 eur/gbp fiio btr3k https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/fi...w-balanced-high-fidelity-bluetooth-amp.24317/ , seems like it has a fresh chip. Shanling UP4, also around 75~, 3 options to connect to it: https://www.head-fi.org/threads/sha...aptx-hd-aptx-low-latency-aptx-and-aac.892316/

What are you using in your PC as amp? Thing is most of my DACs are gaming.. not music, not movie, but they have those movie/gaming presets, which i don't really use or like. Any alternatives other than Fiio, what others thinking?

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 5:14 AM Post #1,283 of 1,586
I would like to share my recent experience with EQing these cans.
When I tried to EQ them "by ear" in the past I never got a satisfactory result, so I ended up listening with no EQ.
In the past weeks I've given a try to AutoEQ parametric EQ settings using the builtin AUNBandEq on my Mac with Audirvana.
Long story short, now it's my default setting.
The sound improves not only in the tonal balance and control, but also in soundstage, expecially depth. There is more "breath" into the music.
Quite impressed!

Nov 11, 2020 at 11:59 AM Post #1,284 of 1,586
I would like to share my recent experience with EQing these cans.
When I tried to EQ them "by ear" in the past I never got a satisfactory result, so I ended up listening with no EQ.
In the past weeks I've given a try to AutoEQ parametric EQ settings using the builtin AUNBandEq on my Mac with Audirvana.
Long story short, now it's my default setting.
The sound improves not only in the tonal balance and control, but also in soundstage, expecially depth. There is more "breath" into the music.
Quite impressed!

If love to see the EQ graph if you are able to post a screen shot. I can replicate the settings on my Radsone ES100 and check it out

Nov 11, 2020 at 12:10 PM Post #1,285 of 1,586
If love to see the EQ graph if you are able to post a screen shot. I can replicate the settings on my Radsone ES100 and check it out

Here you can find the graph and setting for both parametric & fixed band EQ.
Here is a screenshot of the parametric settings applied through AUNBandEq:

1MTDOE_A_Eq.png

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2020 at 10:14 PM Post #1,286 of 1,586
Here you can find the graph and setting for both parametric & fixed band EQ.
Here is a screenshot of the parametric settings applied through AUNBandEq:

1MTDOE_A_Eq.png

Cool, thanks so much for sharing. I’ll give it a try this weekend :)

Nov 14, 2020 at 1:14 AM Post #1,287 of 1,586
For me probably no DAC EQed sound to the desired level, so i left default everywhere i connect them, pc, laptop, phone

Nov 23, 2020 at 6:45 AM Post #1,288 of 1,586
I didn't open the right earcup to fix the rattle of radiator, but ordered Hidizs S3 usb dac, and it sounds nice if radiator is not loose, it's night and day now compared to USB Sound play 3!, logitech g433 usb adapter or G3 usb adapter by creative, with h1707 and nokia5 android i get more weight in guitars, they crunchier, loudness - almost killed my ears with leaving volume at max, vocals don't get overshadowed by other instruments so much, drums sound much nicer now, bass not overly boomy, but more vibrating, more movement inside the earcups, plus isolation stays very well, i can finally listen to rock and metal with these headphones! only 31 pound wasted, and god damn i'm tons happy, i don;'t think i need s9, s8 or meizu pro anymore, i know there are better devices kinda, but this is gonna be enough for me on laptop and smartphones :) , i get the goosebumps i used to get while listening to the music on the other headphones, i love it

PS. I think by default it sets volume to 100% so watch the ears, that's why it shocked me, whenever you unplug and replug

Attachments

• IMG_20201123_112414.jpg
    IMG_20201123_112414.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back