1MORE Announces New Quad Driver IEM @ CES 2017
Jan 6, 2017 at 5:13 AM Post #16 of 567
Can't wait to hear their sound!
...Though I can't say I'm a fan of their non-deep insertion design.
...you know for isolation and what not.
cool.gif

Jan 7, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #20 of 567
Costco has the triple for $60+shipping right now. Online order only though. Very good deal.

That's how I got them. Costco has pretty slow shipping, which is frustrating  totally worth it at this price.

Jan 7, 2017 at 10:35 AM Post #21 of 567
  Oh wow! I just reviewed their Triple Driver and really loved it lol. Such great value there.Can't wait to hear what the quad will offer.

Would be interested in your comparison of the Triple and Quad if you get the opportunity, as I was close to purchasing the Triple.

Jan 7, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #22 of 567
  Would be interested in your comparison of the Triple and Quad if you get the opportunity, as I was close to purchasing the Triple.

Same here... Costco price good for 2 more weeks... (until Jan. 22).

Jan 14, 2017 at 12:54 PM Post #25 of 567
Love my triples however mine does not seem to play nice with lightning adapter for my iPhone 7. Volume controls are fickle at best. Hope they fixed that.

Jan 17, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #26 of 567
Mine controls by Android devices absolutely fine but does struggle to control my ipod Nano volume - sometimes it works a little but never as well as the Android devices. I don't have a problem with this myself as most of the playback devices I have are either Android based or dedicated players with no remote capabilities.

I'm itching to try the new Quad-drivers that are coming soon. I was told about them a couple of months ago by 1More and I'm hoping they will send a pair out to me for review when they can.

Jan 19, 2017 at 3:21 AM Post #27 of 567
God, this hobby is a curse. I own the LZ - A4S for about half a month now and i love them... but as soon as i red that 1MORE realeases a tripple driver WITH a carbon-diamond-like driver (just like the Vega from Campfire audio!) i was already sold and i knew i have to get them... Now i'm counting down the days until its end of January just so i can instantly purchase them. xD

Jan 19, 2017 at 2:28 PM Post #30 of 567
God, this hobby is a curse. I own the LZ - A4S for about half a month now and i love them... but as soon as i red that 1MORE realeases a tripple driver WITH a carbon-diamond-like driver (just like the Vega from Campfire audio!) i was already sold and i knew i have to get them... Now i'm counting down the days until its end of January just so i can instantly purchase them. xD
audio technica was the first to produce dlc driverrs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back