1964 EARS V6 Thread
Aug 26, 2013 at 5:19 AM Post #751 of 931
That's it, I'm sending them an email now... thanks, bro... the only thing I'm concerned is that the sound quality may suffer while the cost remains high...

That depends, sound quality suffer compared to the IEM you have now? What are you using? I can safely say its the best sounding IEM for its price range for now. You could even opt for universal V6-S, with the introduction price it'll be even cheaper.

I got told in an email that they prefer to sell customs, but are prepared to sell universals if requested. Levanter knows more than I do as he actually ordered a set.

One day I might just reshell them to customs just to see how big a difference is the sound :)
And i might have a small chance to get the JH13 for a really good deal, If so i also might take a dive together with my already sinking credit card lol

Aug 26, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #752 of 931
Yeah, 6 driver universal at less that $650 would be great... perfect... no, I mean about the sound stage, and the sound quality... I'm afraid it will not be as good as the custom,... and besides, IS THERE SUCH A THING AS A 6-DRIVER UNIVERSAL??? :wink:

Aug 26, 2013 at 5:53 AM Post #754 of 931
More drivers doesn't mean better SQ, look at FAD they only use 1 driver and they are on par with 3 driver IEMs.

If you are worried that much then why don't u just choose customs?

Aug 29, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #755 of 931
Damn you Head-Fi:) 

I planned on getting CIEMs after my wallet recovered from recent injury. Now I see V-Stage for $700 Aud.

Sep 3, 2013 at 7:24 AM Post #758 of 931
Greetings from Singapore,

I have sent my impression to 1964 and is waiting for my v6s! This is purely a hit or miss case because it is not available for demo here!

Hopefully it comes fast enough so I can provide some impressions here!

Sep 3, 2013 at 9:59 PM Post #761 of 931
Much warmer and richer sound than Er4s. Yes its neutral, but its not cold and analytical like er4s. I would say "warm and revealing", with a fullness and soundstage that er4s lacks. The bass also had much more impact and depth than er4s. But overall, yes they are both very "balanced" IEMs

Sep 4, 2013 at 1:41 AM Post #763 of 931
Thank you. I will buy with the sale. This is my last question
smily_headphones1.gif
What is the difference beetwen with v6s and v6?

sound sig is said to be a bit different. I heard that sound stage is suppose to be a lil better too?

V6-Stage-comparison.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back