1964 EARS V6 Thread
Dec 2, 2013 at 3:49 PM Post #828 of 931
I didn't, looks like this is just for rush orders...Too bad, that would be exciting! I'll email them tomorrow. Which option did you go for? I went for V6-Stage, 64 inch clear cable, smoke color, simple artwork (my initials) and recessed sockets.

-J

Dec 2, 2013 at 5:45 PM Post #829 of 931
Yeah I would email them and ask for a link. Mine has a disclaimer stating most changes in progress occur in the last few weeks. That seems to suggest it's not just for rush orders.

I went simple, all transparent blue with the side modern logo in black and a black cable.

Dec 5, 2013 at 2:29 AM Post #834 of 931
So, I got two emails back. The first one was to let me know that they're scheduled to ship mine on 10th, so I'll get them on 16th. 
The second one was a confirmation of the order with a link to check the order status! So indeed they added this. Mine are currently at "Faceplates applied", so artwork is being applied. After that, Alex says they just have to go through buffing, packaging, testing and shipping out. Awesome! See screenshots below.

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #838 of 931
Everyone keeps raving about 1964 Ears customer service but I realised they reply very slowly when it comes to email correspondence.

yes, their customer service is very slow... that's why i correspond directly with their CTO. Quick reply and excellent service. My case arrived with some damage, and he sent another one the next day, I didn't received the 2nd case after a month+ which was probably lost in the mail and he sent a 3rd one with tracking number this time. And now i'm a happy customer =)

Dec 6, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #839 of 931

yes, their customer service is very slow... that's why i correspond directly with their CTO. Quick reply and excellent service. My case arrived with some damage, and he sent another one the next day, I didn't received the 2nd case after a month+ which was probably lost in the mail and he sent a 3rd one with tracking number this time. And now i'm a happy customer =)

What is CTO? How do I go about contacting him?

Dec 6, 2013 at 10:12 AM Post #840 of 931
Response time varies for me. I've gotten replies within the day and also some where it took a few days but they will help you out with what you need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back