1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Mar 20, 2017 at 1:46 AM Post #8,266 of 9,124
Thanks for posting this. I get to replace my broken cable and I've been waiting for the Jodi vac to go on sale! 20% off.

I got confused as well haha. Silver as a colour instead of the material.

It states that the replacement cable is not compatible with tia products A18, U18 and tia Fourte, but I wondering if the Premium cable is compatible with the U/A12's even though its designed for the U/A18/s & Fourte?

Mar 20, 2017 at 2:28 AM Post #8,267 of 9,124

Thanks for posting this. I get to replace my broken cable and I've been waiting for the Jodi vac to go on sale! 20% off.

I got confused as well haha. Silver as a colour instead of the material.

It states that the replacement cable is not compatible with tia products A18, U18 and tia Fourte, but I wondering if the Premium cable is compatible with the U/A12's even though its designed for the U/A18/s & Fourte?

It is. It's the same 2 pin connector. It's also compatible with any other IEM that uses this 2 pin connector which is almost every other CIEM.

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:25 AM Post #8,268 of 9,124
It is. It's the same 2 pin connector. It's also compatible with any other IEM that uses this 2 pin connector which is almost every other CIEM.

I think what they meant was that the iem was tuned using that particular wire and using the regular stuff wont make it sound how it was meant to sound

Mar 20, 2017 at 7:30 AM Post #8,269 of 9,124

I think what they meant was that the iem was tuned using that particular wire and using the regular stuff wont make it sound how it was meant to sound

Even 64 is not sure what U12/A12 is supposed to sound like with all the higher impedance stuff and all.

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:23 AM Post #8,271 of 9,124

I emailed 64 also for confirmation, the response I received was Quote "The premium cable is compatible with all our models.  It's intended to release the full sound of the Tia models but it will offer a very slight increase in lows and highs on the non-Tia models"

Mar 21, 2017 at 5:27 AM Post #8,272 of 9,124

I emailed 64 also for confirmation, the response I received was Quote "The premium cable is compatible with all our models.  It's intended to release the full sound of the Tia models but it will offer a very slight increase in lows and highs on the non-Tia models"

My experience with wires have been the following:

Silver Litz - Best pairing, removes sibilance+improves bass impact+more micro details.  
Gold Plated Silver/Gold+Silver Alloy = Makes Treble way too tizzy. Makes the A12 unlistenable for me.

Mar 21, 2017 at 6:57 AM Post #8,273 of 9,124

Silver Litz - Best pairing, removes sibilance+improves bass impact+more micro details.  
Gold Plated Silver/Gold+Silver Alloy = Makes Treble way too tizzy. Makes the A12 unlistenable for me.

I've got the X6 T-Metal from plusSound now. Treble is not tizzy. Vocals really pop and are clearer. Bass is POWERFUL.

Mar 21, 2017 at 7:29 AM Post #8,274 of 9,124
I got the best result using default cable, other cables I have tried tamed the treble someway or another for some reason, even my silver Effect Audio Thor.... Not sure about the new premium cable though

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #8,275 of 9,124
I got the best result using default cable, other cables I have tried tamed the treble someway or another for some reason, even my silver Effect Audio Thor.... Not sure about the new premium cable though

I think Premium cables will be somewhere in between stock and a silver cable.

Mar 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM Post #8,276 of 9,124

I've got the X6 T-Metal from plusSound now. Treble is not tizzy. Vocals really pop and are clearer. Bass is POWERFUL.

I tried
Plussound Exo Silver+Gold Hybrid a TWAU 8 wire. Both wires seemed to make the Treble tizzy.

Mar 21, 2017 at 12:40 PM Post #8,277 of 9,124
A12s are here. Wow. They fit PERFECT and I have a seal regardless of eating, drinking, talking, etc. Very comfy. The clarity is outstanding compared to u12 for me, which I attribute to my weirdly shaped almost hooked ear canals. Now the sound is transplanted directly to my eardrums and it's awesome. EQ is no longer needed for me.

Very happy! Pics soon.

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #8,279 of 9,124
  May I ask what you had before? And do they let you hear other people talking while listening? 

I have u12 before, amongst other things. I can barely hear people or anything really with the a12s in. I got a very good seal and they block a ton of ambient noise which is what I wanted. 

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:16 PM Post #8,280 of 9,124

I have u12 before, amongst other things. I can barely hear people or anything really with the a12s in. I got a very good seal and they block a ton of ambient noise which is what I wanted. 

Ah, I see. 
I got ADEL earbuds from an Indiegogo campaign that I'm really excited about receiving, but want to hear what previous IEM owners have to say about it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back