1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Dec 22, 2016 at 9:45 AM Post #7,411 of 9,124
Which module do you have? I would think the S1 would be the most probable candidate. I think the g1 adds upper treble which might not be the best option. The B1 has less low mids than the S1. So I wouldn't recommend it for more punch/slam. But we all hear things a bit differently.

I've got the S1. I'm coming from the hybrid Aurisonics Harmony and I think it had a touch more impact, albeit less detail up top. Trying to get the best of both worlds here!

Dec 22, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #7,412 of 9,124
The A12 keeps amazing me in this way as well. At meets I have been able to audition them with some TOTL gear like the Yggy DAC and EC Zana Deux amp. It seems A12 effortlessly scales up with the gear used to drive it.

Unfortunately this has led to some costly upgrade-itis of the gear for my home rig.

Hoping I'll love the Tia Fourte even more, as I'm a bit anxious about letting go of my A12 for the Flagship Upgrade trade-in.

I am wondering about the Tia Forte. Would have been potentially worthwhile to do the flagship upgrade trade-in but hard for me to spend 2880--black friday deal--on an IEM, but IEMs do prove themselves to be as good or better than over-ear.   Let us all know how the Fourte goes. BTW i had 4-45 eddie current and have never had such a soundstage...i miss it

Dec 22, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #7,413 of 9,124
For those wondering about some of the modules - U10 review (http://www.head-fi.org/products/64-audio-u10/reviews/17168)

There are actual measurements in there.

G1 has least overall bass, S1 or APEX has most.

Dec 22, 2016 at 4:54 PM Post #7,415 of 9,124
Have anyone compared 64 Audio U8 with U4? I did not manage to find any comparison.

I was considering the U8 at the last Massdrop, but I could not afford them. Do anyone know if there will be a new 64 audio Massdrop?

I wouldn't hold my breathe for another massdrop. I'm pretty sure that was just to clearance out the ADEL versions. Not saying it won't happen, but I wouldn't plan on it.

Dec 23, 2016 at 1:37 PM Post #7,421 of 9,124
Want MAM but they're hard to find people selling. And ordering direct takes forever I've heard.

Customer service from Canyon Runner / Asius Technologies has been excellent for me! They have always been quite attentive and with one exceception shipments have been prompt. And in that one instance they were great about keeping me informed until the delay was resolved.

If only most of the other companies I deal with provided this level of service!

64 Audio's service has been very good as well.

Dec 23, 2016 at 1:39 PM Post #7,422 of 9,124
Customer service from Canyon Runner / Asius Technologies has been excellent for me! They have always been quite attentive and with one exceception shipments have been prompt. And in that one instance they were great about keeping me informed until the delay was resolved.

If only most of the other companies I deal with provided this level of service!

64 Audio's service has been very good as well.

Dec 23, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #7,423 of 9,124
Dec 23, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #7,425 of 9,124
I was thinking g1 bass was more than b1.b1 < g1 < s1 in terms of bass. Is this not correct?

This is what I felt too. S1 is perfect for rap. G1 for pop w/ beats. B1 is for pop without beats. B1 also has the best mids.

Silver wires make the bass tighter in all cases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back