1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Aug 27, 2015 at 7:04 AM Post #2,057 of 9,124
yup! I ordered a pair of A6 the same time BobFiggins did. Unfortunately, due to some mix ups, it took me a little longer to pay in full (they quoted the wrong price for me at the meet) so mine still haven't even had any work done
frown.gif
also, I got an email today that the current build time is estimated to be at 5 weeks currently, but they are working hard to bring that back down to 4.

Oh jeeze. If mine took 4 weeks from now (being about two months total) it would require a lot of booze to keep me sane.

Aug 27, 2015 at 2:01 PM Post #2,060 of 9,124
I think the ADEL tech would really shine with a dynamic driver, the tiny ones that hybrid designs use in CIEMs.  Afterall, they push way more air than BA drivers.  I predict 1964 will soon release a hybrid, perhaps 8-10 drivers + a dynamic with ADEL.

Aug 28, 2015 at 1:58 PM Post #2,061 of 9,124
The only impression I have so far is this blocks out all outside sound when music is playing. Someone could fire a gun next to me and I'd barely hear it. I'll edit my post when I've thought about what to say.

Aug 28, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #2,062 of 9,124
Those look INCREDIBLE! I'm so jealous!!! Congrats!

Aug 28, 2015 at 4:33 PM Post #2,064 of 9,124
  The only impression I have so far is this blocks out all outside sound when music is playing. Someone could fire a gun next to me and I'd barely hear it. I'll edit my post when I've thought about what to say.

My isolation is nowhere near that, I can tab on the keyboard while listening to nothing and hear the tapping.  Also you have adjustable ADEL modules?! Are those available now, I know the people who were in kickstarter/bought early are supposed to be getting them.

Aug 28, 2015 at 4:39 PM Post #2,065 of 9,124

My isolation is nowhere near that, I can tab on the keyboard while listening to nothing and hear the tapping.  Also you have adjustable ADEL modules?! Are those available now, I know the people who were in kickstarter/bought early are supposed to be getting them.

I guess it's a combination of isolation and music playing. When nothing is playing everything is still very, very quiet but I can hear the keyboard. 

I do not have the adjustable module. It does look similar to the adjustable one though. 

Aug 28, 2015 at 4:41 PM Post #2,066 of 9,124

I guess it's a combination of isolation and music playing. When nothing is playing everything is still very, very quiet but I can hear the keyboard. 

I do not have the adjustable module. It does look similar to the adjustable one though. 

Wonder why the switched to metal instead of plastic. I mean, why bother creating a non-adjustable one in metal when you intend to ultimately go with an adjustable one in metal for all models anyway?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back