1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Apr 16, 2015 at 2:33 PM Post #1,426 of 9,124
I can't really imagine A12 being "bright", in fact it sounded a bit dull to me as it doesnt have the peaky upper midrange HD600 has. Ofc, that was my impression until I tried the cheaper V3 and realized all the details and body of the mids were gone

It's not a bright IEM per se, but you'll find its sound signature on the brighter side of things when coming from a Roxanne, especially if you're used to that smooth, darker tonality on a daily basis. The A12 has more clarity and extension in the high frequencies, so it might appear to be a little treble-oriented at first.

Apr 16, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #1,428 of 9,124
Yup switching from an 8.A to the A12 does give an impression of brightness comparatively so but not souch in absolute terms.
My A12 shipped today, delivery expected for tomorrow!

I win wifey, mine finished first. Hers likely a day or 2 later haha :wink:

Apr 16, 2015 at 10:04 PM Post #1,429 of 9,124
Yup switching from an 8.A to the A12 does give an impression of brightness comparatively so but not souch in absolute terms.

I win wifey, mine finished first. Hers likely a day or 2 later haha :wink:

Mine too!! I have a 5pm flight to catch so not sure if I'll get them before the weekend. Fingers crossed! I need to update music and charge my IBasso DX100, DX50 and OPPO HA-2 DAC/Amp so they are already to go. Hopefully Impressions posted by end of next week.

Apr 16, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #1,430 of 9,124
Mine too!! I have a 5pm flight to catch so not sure if I'll get them before the weekend. Fingers crossed! I need to update music and charge my IBasso DX100, DX50 and OPPO HA-2 DAC/Amp so they are already to go. Hopefully Impressions posted by end of next week.

GOOD LUCK

I am going to be around all day so I will wait for them then if they get here early enough take a nice long walk with them to the local park!

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:49 AM Post #1,432 of 9,124

I win wifey, mine finished first. Hers likely a day or 2 later haha
wink.gif

Haha, congrats! Please post your impressions when you get them. 
smile.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 9:47 PM Post #1,435 of 9,124
And a picture or two if you please hehe

Better not jinx it, she might get hers first if yours don't fit >:-]]. j/k

So few photos of the Adels here. Hopefully it will change as more and more receive theirs. Did anyone asked a name tag personalization? I asked in email if they could adde a word or name on the faceplate by using that nice Adel font. :D

Apr 18, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #1,438 of 9,124
There here! I am waiting for my wife to get home to open them up.

Poor girl hers still haven't been buffed, probably won't ship till Monday or Tuesday
frown.gif

It'll be funny if they actually sent hers first, and it was just a mixup in the names. 
biggrin.gif

Apr 18, 2015 at 1:15 AM Post #1,439 of 9,124

It'll be funny if they actually sent hers first, and it was just a mixup in the names. 
biggrin.gif

They are in my ears now, hope they are not hers. LOL

They are sounding good, just gonna enjoy them tonight ... getting used to the fit and sound ... they are fuller sounding as a custom than they were as Demo's for me but mostly sound the same. Very detailed... I have been listening to my 6.A's for the past few days, the 6.A's hold up pretty well TBH, the details are noticeably more separated on the A12, brighter sounding because of it, but the bass is also fuller on the A12. The A12 are sweet as well, the still have the same sweetness I remember them having which I am VERY happy about as the 8.A's make me grin EVERY time and these do as well! The 6.A sounds great but I do not grin the same way. 

Gonna take some time and listen to each just listening on Spotify out of a Fiio 18 right now, no amping after the  E18 right now. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back