1964 Ears Adel IEMs
Apr 1, 2015 at 10:29 AM Post #1,276 of 9,124

A12 Adel def works imo because ive had them for hours and theres 0 fatigue.
I cannot believe noone has mention it yet, this was the whole point of the campaign, the new technology.

I noticed little to no fatigue as well yesterday.  I listened for 2.5-3 hours straight.  I noticed my volume level settings were lower as well.  I suspect it's the ADEL tech.  I will try again today for much longer to see if my suspicions are right.  Then I'll switch back tomorrow to my old CIEM's and notice if/when fatigue sets in.

Apr 1, 2015 at 10:33 AM Post #1,277 of 9,124

I noticed little to no fatigue as well yesterday.  I listened for 2.5-3 hours straight.  I noticed my volume level settings were lower as well.  I suspect it's the ADEL tech.  I will try again today for much longer to see if my suspicions are right.  Then I'll switch back tomorrow to my old CIEM's and notice if/when fatigue sets in.

You will notice a thickness in the sound any of your other ciems that you werent noticing before

Apr 1, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #1,278 of 9,124
Waiting patiently for mine, only one pair of ears after all, but this wkend my SE5 Ult, K10, Legend R, Supra and JH13 FP all arrived together. ACS Encore got here last week. I hope my impressions will be sober enough for you, lol.

Wow, nearly $6,000 in a weekend.  lolz, looking forward to your review of all the totl ciems, do you have any idea when you will be done with that? Your conclusions will be important as someone who owns all the best ciems and someone who is seemingly unbiased as you own many ciems.  Thanks! 

Apr 1, 2015 at 12:43 PM Post #1,279 of 9,124
Wow, nearly $6,000 in a weekend.  lolz, looking forward to your review of all the totl ciems, do you have any idea when you will be done with that? Your conclusions will be important as someone who owns all the best ciems and someone who is seemingly unbiased as you own many ciems.  Thanks! 

I've been listening to them individually to get a sense of their signature and unique qualities, but to do a proper comparison I'll need them all to be here. But that's definitely planned.

Luckily my A12 just shipped :)

Apr 1, 2015 at 5:49 PM Post #1,282 of 9,124
We live in a strange world. I live in Northern Idaho. My A12s left Portland yesterday and today they are in Memphis TN. Hopefully they will now head back West and be delivered on Friday as scheduled.

I understand how hubs work and all that but it still seems like a silly way to do things. Can't wait until they arrive!

Apr 1, 2015 at 6:16 PM Post #1,284 of 9,124
We live in a strange world. I live in Northern Idaho. My A12s left Portland yesterday and today they are in Memphis TN. Hopefully they will now head back West and be delivered on Friday as scheduled.

I understand how hubs work and all that but it still seems like a silly way to do things. Can't wait until they arrive!

I feel the same about the FedEx routing. 

Apr 1, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #1,285 of 9,124

I feel the same about the FedEx routing. 

LOL - if I use DHL from USA, it goes via Germany, to get to UK!

Horrendous waste of air miles.

Anyway, here's wishing you all a smooth & successful delivery of your kickstarter orders, you lucky people!
beerchug.gif

Apr 2, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #1,286 of 9,124
I am on step 8 and my wife step 5! 

I am WINNING the race! Oh wait we asked that they be shipped together LOL

GETTING EXCITED NOW! (especially having heard them before and knowing what I am getting into my ears!)

Apr 2, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #1,288 of 9,124
Woo-hoo mine just got here a day early as well! The fit is certainly interesting, not quite loose but there is a little bit of room still, no sound leak as far as I can tell though, the Soundstage is PHENOMENAL using some of my favorite tracks I am noticing wonderful little nuances in them, and zero sibilance. Oh and I would definitely recommend some sort of amplification, ran it through my phone (note 4) and the quality was terrible. Currently running through dx90 or my bitfrost/lyr 2 with good results

Apr 2, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #1,289 of 9,124
Arrrggghhhh!

I had to go to the post office and was gone for 15 min.  You guessed it.  Fedex left a note on my door that they will try again tomorrow.

No first impressions today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back