Quote:

Originally Posted by DocHamm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm just not a 'talky' woman.

you exist?
wink.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 3:55 AM Post #25 of 51
Nov 16, 2008 at 7:58 AM Post #28 of 51
^ Why? Did yours bring bad luck?

LOL, Red. I gotta start pan-handling in front of high schools...

Yeap, 1500 in 3 months. I've been procrastinating at work a lot, recently. I just finished an experiment and keep putting off analyzing the data. <sigh> So, I'm here pretty much all day. With Red.
biggrin.gif

Say, who are the prominent women of Head-Fi? In my brain, the connexions go Head-Fi + Women --> Germania. So now there's necropimp...and Gatto's a chick, right? God, I feel like a jerk that I have to ask that, but stupid internet anonymity thing...

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:02 AM Post #29 of 51
Nicecans, synaesthetic, boomana, plainsong, D-EJ915 (I think) as well.

In my office, I put on my cans and count how many bricks there are in my office wall. It doesn't help that I can count to 14. That's my TAing. Also, I verbally abuse my students and take joy in confusing the living crap out of them with contradicting researches.

Nov 16, 2008 at 8:22 AM Post #30 of 51
synaesthetic's a girl? sorry, syn... OK, I sound totally sexist now. Time to make up for it...Kirosia's a boy?

Most of my student abuse comes from writing snide comments in their assignments. And raising difficult philosophical issues in class. What's a gene? How do we apportion causality between genes and environment? Does neuroscience entail substance monism? Go go go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back