<$150 closed circumaural for a bass-hater?
Sep 1, 2009 at 8:52 PM Post #31 of 37
239? yikes. My friend has a pair of K271s that she wants to sell, because she wants more bass lol.

I got them for her here on the forums for 100, so I think she would sell them to you for 100 or so. They could use new pleather pads, and aren't scratch free. Let me know if you're interested.

Otherwise, just post a WTB thread in the FS forum here, and you'll probably score a great pair in a couple days. I would skip ebay all together, you can get the same or better price here, and you'll know it's not been peed on by a dog, or run through the dishwasher or something
wink.gif

Sep 1, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #32 of 37
Beyerdynamic DT100, used.

Sep 1, 2009 at 8:57 PM Post #33 of 37
The $239 offer was for new ones, of course. Not even clueless eBay merchants would dare sell used at that price!

I put in an offer on another pair, if I don't get those I will think about your friend's used pair...

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:05 PM Post #34 of 37
The K271s that I got from eBay came today... It's a bit early to do a real review but after 30 minutes of listening I can say that this is just what I needed for bass quantity. Jazz and classical are very natural to my ear, rock seems well-balanced, and really bass-heavy stuff doesn't upset me
wink.gif
They fit well and are very comfortable so far. I think I will be very happy with these!

Thanks for the advice!
regular_smile .gif

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #35 of 37
nice! good to hear someone enjoying a purchase!

so you got the MKII version with velour pads?

like I said, if you wind up wanting less bass and an airier sound, get a pair of pleather pads.

Sep 9, 2009 at 10:59 PM Post #36 of 37
It came with a set of velour and a set of pleather, plus a straight and a curly cable. Best of both worlds.

Sep 10, 2009 at 12:05 AM Post #37 of 37

Users who are viewing this thread

Back