Headphoneus Supremus
Oct 7, 2005 at 2:05 AM Post #5 of 70
Double wow...

... and drool.

Ship internationally, dammit!!!!

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #6 of 70
I placed an order. They're arriving tomorrow
biggrin.gif

My 1st IEM ... SWEEEET!!!!!! Now i need to get an amp. Damn it, these are coming before the HF-1

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:10 AM Post #8 of 70
Why do you do this to me!?!?!?!?

MUST...........RESISTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:11 AM Post #9 of 70
I added it to my cart...

...then thought better, and deleted it.
tongue.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:21 AM Post #10 of 70
See, I so wanted to buy them, but then I realized I don't really have any use for them. Since if I'm walking on the streets, I want to be able to hear outside noises like cars and so on, and it also takes a little while to put on and take off and it's something of a hindrance for me.

Then again, I could just buy them and use them as my home headphones... hmm... must resist.... ******* it

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:25 AM Post #11 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by gshan
Would the warranty service be done by Hearos or Ety?

Warranty will be from Studiophonic, though it would be certain that they'd be rerouted back to Etymotic (read: longer wait time for repairs).

One year warranty compared to the 2 from Ety, but at that price its justified.

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:37 AM Post #12 of 70
Ahh screw that, I brought a pair
smily_headphones1.gif
I'm wondering if there's some kind of price error on amazon.com, which is what is making me buy them. At the very least I don't doubt that I can sell them on forums if I really don't want them, and if the price is not going to be that forever, prolly make a nice profit on it too. The fact they're clearance implies they won't be available forever.

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #14 of 70
Sooo tempting but it would leave me with four IEM's which doesn't make sense as I don't think I'd favor them over the UM2's. Getting a pair of HD 25-1's this weekend so that should hold me. I wonder if there's a chapter of headphones anonymous near me.

Oct 7, 2005 at 2:46 AM Post #15 of 70
Put one to cart, almost checked out...then read it properly....and

I wonder if it is exactly the same, it doesn't say if it's 4p/4s, and only comes with 2 foamies instead of 10....

those who receive it tomorrow, please let us know if you get exactly everything form er4
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back