$120 Ety Er4p
Oct 7, 2005 at 4:57 AM Post #32 of 70
Naughty: My reasoning in buying it was that the price couldn't last, so even if you hated them, you could at least resell for good profit. And of course if you want to use them they are very nice at a very nice price.

In order to justify your impulse purchase, I recommend reading reviews on head-fi of the Ety Er-4ps in order to convince yourself that you didn't lose $120, you saved $140.

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:04 AM Post #35 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by steel102
i love the description "Unique "Direct Brain" connection for accurate and powerful sound"

Oh no, this model has a long needle that you have to shove into your brain!
eek.gif

tongue.gif

-Ed

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:39 AM Post #38 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheSloth
So, now that it's all over (and I'll be one ER4p better off), do we know how long this deal was up for? Who is the head-fi'er who was responsible for starting this crazy shopping spree?

That distinction goes to OceanEnthusiast.

K2Grey was the guy who publicised it.

I don't know whether to thank them or to curse them
icon10.gif

Great job, fellas!

Oct 7, 2005 at 5:41 AM Post #39 of 70
Quote:

Originally Posted by K2Grey
Naughty: My reasoning in buying it was that the price couldn't last, so even if you hated them, you could at least resell for good profit. And of course if you want to use them they are very nice at a very nice price.

In order to justify your impulse purchase, I recommend reading reviews on head-fi of the Ety Er-4ps in order to convince yourself that you didn't lose $120, you saved $140.

you're right. at first i was thinking, "damn you head-fi" but now i've been reading reviews and such, i'm thinking "thank you head-fi"
smily_headphones1.gif

i've been looking for some iem's lately, so i guess it was a superb deal for me. thanks to whoever found this and to the poster of this thread!

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:01 AM Post #40 of 70
If I keep this saved in my shopping cart under the saved to buy later will they still honor the $130 price?

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:40 AM Post #42 of 70
That really sucks, but it's to be expected that the price wouldn't last too long.

I have to thank an excellent Head-Fi'er for helping me score them, you know who you are! I'd give him a hug but my doctor says I've homophobic tendencies
biggrin.gif

Congrats to all who managed to snag them. And for those who missed out, better luck next time.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:43 AM Post #43 of 70
Thank you impulsive headfiers, you saved me $120. I already have the ER6i, but I know if any had been left by the time I got home tomorrow, I would have ordered them. Grawk, you almost caused me to blow a bunch of cash, but I escaped your trap. I might have dreams of walking around with little blue and red antennae tonight, with a thumping sound accompanying my every step, but my wallet survived this one, thanks to all of you guys.
etysmile.gif

EDIT: Why did I just thank you for buying them, I want ER4p too! Gonna have to start stalking the classifieds again, dont resell them for too much profit.

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:45 AM Post #44 of 70
No worries.

We'll get you next time
very_evil_smiley.gif

Gotcha!

That didn't take long
biggrin.gif

Oct 7, 2005 at 6:56 AM Post #45 of 70
That's a really good deal, I'm glad I didn't catch it in time. I definitely don't need a pair of er4p's...

Do you think a seller is clearing out these ety-clones because they're about to start carrying the altec lansing ety-clones?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back