(12/03 Updated) Introducing the world's first LEAR patented -NS(NatroSound) earphone technology!
Sep 15, 2015 at 1:53 AM Post #181 of 287
Thank you so much for your hard work! Can't wait to put them in my ears :)

Sep 15, 2015 at 9:38 AM Post #182 of 287
  (15/9 Updates on the LEAR NS-U1

12036538_525213597635377_1419741810375975799_n.jpg
 ​
12006694_525213650968705_2113114523121584153_o.jpg
 ​
As I’ve said, the finalised version of LEAR NSS-U1 (now officially named-NS-U1) would be available as a demo for you all. After verifying the moulds, we put together a non-polished earphones with 90% of the sound which the plugs are not installed.
We promised a 20% improvement in the final product, which I am sorry that I have to disagree with my hypothesis.
The final version of the U1, is a product of another level. Not only a more sounding and detailed mid and high range, but with a stronger bass that pioneers all in-ear earphones.
I am literally enjoying this pair of earphones while I am typing this announcement up.

Furthermore, we would officially announce that the “Natural Stereo Sound-NSS” has been officially registered as “NatroSound” or simplified as “NS” technology.
Earphones with the feature installed will be labeled with the logo.

Regarding the production and delivery schedule, we will be test producing next week, which the schedule will be ruled out once the production processes are confirmed. In conclusion, we are looking forward to mail before 30th of September for an all-new earphones experience.

The pair of demo will be available in HK FS-Digital Retail Store this week(14/9) for pre-order as well, pricing at $1,600.

I, Tatco, would thank you all of your support on this project whom no one has tried in Hong Kong. I can guarantee the payment and waiting time would be more than a product, but a opportunity and hope.
Let’s look forward to what happens with the official release of the U1!

by Tatco Ma

Dear Tatco Ma,

Thank you for this timely update, but you have confused me.   You seem to be very positive about the upcoming release of the NSS-U1, but it seems you may not be as happy with the product as you hoped.  Or am I just not understanding what you are saying?  You say the non-polished version has 90% of the sound and you had hoped that you could improve this by 20%, but this did not happen?  Are you feeling that the sound is better or worse than what you initially planned?  Are the early backers of the NSS-U1 (like me) going to receive a fully finished product or are we going to receive demo models?  Is there any difference in the NSS-U1 models you will ship out to us prior to 9/30/15, compared to the models that can be pre-ordered for $1600?  As I recall, as an early backer, I not only paid for the NSS-U1, but I also paid for shipping charges; will the NSS-U1 be shipped to me in the USA by DHL?  Thanks for any answers you can provide... I am very excited to learn that the NSS-U1 is nearly completed and I hope that you are able to confirm your complete satisfaction with the finished product.

Sep 16, 2015 at 2:39 AM Post #183 of 287

Dear Tatco Ma,

Thank you for this timely update, but you have confused me.   You seem to be very positive about the upcoming release of the NSS-U1, but it seems you may not be as happy with the product as you hoped.  Or am I just not understanding what you are saying?  You say the non-polished version has 90% of the sound and you had hoped that you could improve this by 20%, but this did not happen?  Are you feeling that the sound is better or worse than what you initially planned?  Are the early backers of the NSS-U1 (like me) going to receive a fully finished product or are we going to receive demo models?  Is there any difference in the NSS-U1 models you will ship out to us prior to 9/30/15, compared to the models that can be pre-ordered for $1600?  As I recall, as an early backer, I not only paid for the NSS-U1, but I also paid for shipping charges; will the NSS-U1 be shipped to me in the USA by DHL?  Thanks for any answers you can provide... I am very excited to learn that the NSS-U1 is nearly completed and I hope that you are able to confirm your complete satisfaction with the finished product.

Dear jdog,

Sorry for making you confused.
In the recent updates, Tatco wants to tell that the final NS-U1 is far more better than he is expected before,it's more than just 20% improved in overall sound quality. Hence, you will receive something like "next generation' product if compared with the old prototype.

You will be receiving the final product like this :

11755643_10153470714098745_1472573016062449208_n.jpg

The HKD$1000 price is for the early bird backers only, if someone who interested in NS-U1 and wants to pre-order now, the price is HKD$1600,  SRP is HKD$1688.

All the earphones will ship via Air mail for  international backers.

Hope my information will be helpful to you .

Thanks for all your support and patience!

LEAR

Sep 16, 2015 at 9:11 AM Post #185 of 287
  Thanks for your update.  This helps alot.  Do you know how long Air Mail shipping takes from Hong Kong to Texas, USA?  Thanks again.

From HK to Moscow is around 10 days, including internal shipping. As i know export from HK it's about 2 days, another deppends from ur internal shipping company.

Sep 21, 2015 at 10:59 PM Post #188 of 287
Dear Sirs,

I hate to bother you, but is everything still on target to start shipping out the earphones in the next 7-10 days?  Getting harder to wait based on your last update...  Thanks for any information you can pass along.

Sep 22, 2015 at 2:16 AM Post #189 of 287
  Dear Sirs,

I hate to bother you, but is everything still on target to start shipping out the earphones in the next 7-10 days?  Getting harder to wait based on your last update...  Thanks for any information you can pass along.

We will soon publish the updates on the production within this week.
Hopefully we can start to ship before the end of this month, as almost all materials are prepared.
Please be patient and stay tuned.

Sep 26, 2015 at 1:25 PM Post #192 of 287
26/9 Updates Regarding LEAR NS-U1:

12032031_529194280570642_1635740347598858421_n.jpg
 ​
12038125_529194303903973_2071974856517672476_n.jpg

After two days of factory residency, the test production can be concluded as successful with most materials on position, which puts us closer to the final production of NS-U1.
Our rigorous requirements for NS-U1’s assembling puts the workers to 7-10 days of training before the production.
Despite we have the assurance to produce over a hundred pairs of NS-U1 before 30th of September, we would not sacrifice quality in order to meet the delivery deadline.
The Mid-Autumn Festival and 7 days national holidays of our cooperate partners in Mainland has forced us to go against our promise of shipping by 30th September. Since some of our partners had shut down their production department for the holidays, we have to wait till 7th of October to start our production.
Starting next Monday, Tatco will reside in the factory for 3 days in order to speed up the production, with balance between efficiency and quality control to shorten the time till shipping.

The shipping of around 1,000 pairs of NS-U1 will be changed to within October, which Tatco will reconfirm next week.
Regarding any dissatisfaction to the delay, customers can proceed through following procedures after 30th of September:
1-Keep waiting
2-Exchange of equal value FS-Digital cash coupon
3-Direct refund (Service charges will not be refunded)

Customers in participant of the pre-order will receive email in a short time for confirmation. All who has not received an email by 7th of October are welcomed to contact us through info@lear-audio.hk Thanks for your support, understanding, and patience.

Tatco

P.s. If you’re not receiving our progress email notification, please follow the link below for NSS-U1’s latest updates: http://nss.lear-audio.hk/#/updates

Sep 26, 2015 at 4:28 PM Post #193 of 287
Thanks for the update! I agree with your reasoning. It's better to ship high quality producst than to rush and ship sub-par products. Even if this means the backers have to wait a little while longer. 

Sep 28, 2015 at 10:39 PM Post #194 of 287
Dear Tatco Ma,

While we are patiently waiting for you all to finish this wonderful product, would you be willing/able to share the specifications of the NS-U1 with us?  Thank you for your consideration.

John D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back