10th Calgary Head-Fi meeting June 29th 2014 Sunday at University of Calgary
Jun 20, 2014 at 12:13 AM Post #48 of 82

Keep us informed if this meet is going... I am interested in coming if everything works out. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't have much gear, just AKG K702 headphones and HD-650s. I also have an HRT Microstreamer and the Aune T1... (I can bring them if anyone wants to audition them).

We are still good to go,
the room is confirmed  room 274

Jun 21, 2014 at 11:32 AM Post #50 of 82
I will be out of town, otherwise I would have been there. Maybe next time!

Jun 21, 2014 at 5:08 PM Post #51 of 82
Ah man no love for Edmonton. 
mad.gif

Jun 22, 2014 at 1:40 AM Post #53 of 82
  Come to Calgary :wink:

I wish I could. Even if there was a magical bullet train built between our two great cities (get it done already!) I have to work. Too bad, I'd love to contribute to the gear list. 

beerchug.gif

Jun 25, 2014 at 10:49 AM Post #55 of 82
Alas my recovery from my recent surgery is going a lot slower than I hoped, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to attend this Sunday.

Still no word on my Hifiman 560 order but I should have them for the next meet. Enjoy the get-together on Sunday and I'll catch you all next time around.

Dale

Jun 25, 2014 at 3:10 PM Post #56 of 82
Alas my recovery from my recent surgery is going a lot slower than I hoped, so it looks like I'm not going to be able to attend this Sunday.

Still no word on my Hifiman 560 order but I should have them for the next meet. Enjoy the get-together on Sunday and I'll catch you all next time around.

Dale

Sorry to hear about the rehab and the 560.

Did you pre-order directly from Hifiman/ Head-Direct?  If so I would have thought it would be shipped by now.  That seems to be the case with all the HFM pre-orders over on the 560 thread.

I ordered the the 560's from Head-Direct just yesterday (within the first few hours that they've been made available to order).

Emailing with their customer service leads me to believe they will be shipping within the next 24 hours.

If I had the 560's in time, I would likely have made the drive down from Red Deer for the meet.  Maybe next time guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back