10th Calgary Head-Fi meeting June 29th 2014 Sunday at University of Calgary
May 24, 2014 at 2:42 AM Post #31 of 82
I have a friend who want to sell his Denon for 240.

anyone? he is 50/50 now.
if anyone interest i will let you know when he is really selling it

Basiclly he got it for 240 dollars ( he know the manager of a store)
he still havn't opened it but if he opened the box he will not be able to return it, he just not sure if he will like it .
if he dont like it, he hope someone will be able to buy it from him..

May 26, 2014 at 7:07 PM Post #34 of 82
4. Hifiman HE-560 - pre-ordered, so hopefully they arrive in time.

Ohhh man, I do hope you can come! I'm wanting to compare my HE-500s to those all too much!! :)
Hopefully the pre-order comes through. So far I haven't heard of any dealers having the HE 560 in stock, but the Hifiman website has a new article about them dated May 20th. Fingers crossed.

As for the LH Labs Geek Pulse, LPS4 analog power supply, Geek Blue Bluetoooth streamer and assorted high end cables, chances are quite slim. I'm not expecting any of the LH Labs products until September/October. Oh well, should have all of it and the HE 560s by the time a Christmas/jJanuary meet rolls around.

Dale

May 30, 2014 at 4:34 AM Post #36 of 82
  I'm looking to try out a bunch of IEMs, so bring yours guys!

Just noted that the left drive on my WooDuo2s went out recently, so they wont be of any use for the meet :frowning2:

Ok then, I'll bring my W4Rs. 

May 30, 2014 at 6:13 PM Post #37 of 82

Ok then, I'll bring my W4Rs. 

I've always wanted to demo the W4's !! 
eek.gif

eek.gif

Jun 4, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #38 of 82

4. Hifiman HE-560 - pre-ordered, so hopefully they arrive in time.

Ohhh man, I do hope you can come! I'm wanting to compare my HE-500s to those all too much!! :)

Alas it sounds like there's no chance of me receiving my HE-560s before the meet. Based on a Hifiman post from 2 hrs ago: 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711824/hifiman-he-560-impressions-discussion-thread/3315#post_10606031

Oh well, I'll have LOTS of new toys to demo at a future meet.

Dale

Jun 5, 2014 at 8:41 PM Post #40 of 82
Picked up a JDS labs c5d, so I will be bringing that along with my HD 700s and I guess my 1964 Ears v6 even though they are customs. Hopefully some people have some nice universal IEMs to bring because I have been thinking about getting the new Shures or the Sennheiser ie800s lately.

Edit: I read more of the thread and see that other people are bringing some nice IEMs but they haven't been added to the gear list in the first post.

Jun 15, 2014 at 7:48 PM Post #43 of 82
I have been so busy in the last 2 week,
I wish most of us are still coming, as if we can't even get 9-10 people, we may have to abort.

I am still waiting for the final confirmation from UC.
As there will be exam in those week, he said I will be informed this coming week.

Jun 19, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #45 of 82
I have been so busy in the last 2 week,
I wish most of us are still coming, as if we can't even get 9-10 people, we may have to abort.

I am still waiting for the final confirmation from UC.
As there will be exam in those week, he said I will be informed this coming week.

Keep us informed if this meet is going... I am interested in coming if everything works out. 
smily_headphones1.gif

I don't have much gear, just AKG K702 headphones and HD-650s. I also have an HRT Microstreamer and the Aune T1... (I can bring them if anyone wants to audition them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back