$100-150 range, LF BASS!!
Dec 9, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #18 of 24
Just a thought here before I buy the Denon D1100's. I work at Best Buy and on average get about half off on any headphones, even Sennheiser. You can take a look at Best Buy's selection under Audio>Headphones>Over-the-Ear  for headphones. If you guys see anything that would be better then the Denon's could you suggest them to me?

I could probably push $200 for something extraordinary.

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:46 PM Post #19 of 24

Quote:
Just a thought here before I buy the Denon D1100's. I work at Best Buy and on average get about half off on any headphones, even Sennheiser. You can take a look at Best Buy's selection under Audio>Headphones>Over-the-Ear  for headphones. If you guys see anything that would be better then the Denon's could you suggest them to me?

Haha you wouldn't mind ordering me a Koss PRoDJ100 would you? They are like $30 off right now, I'd be down to chip in a bit extra for your trouble if you did give me your discount haha.

Dec 9, 2010 at 9:56 PM Post #20 of 24

Quote:
Quote:

Haha you wouldn't mind ordering me a Koss PRoDJ100 would you? They are like $30 off right now, I'd be down to chip in a bit extra for your trouble if you did give me your discount haha.

Since their already $30 off I probably wouldn't get more then $5 off them, they only put stuff like that on discount when they want to get it out of their inventory for new crap. My discount is %5 above what they buy it from the manufacturer. With items like these they mark them down and don't really make any money on them. Regardless, their pretty hardcore about the discount, a few people have been fired at my store in the past for giving it out to people.

Dec 12, 2010 at 10:46 PM Post #22 of 24
I don't think many other headphones in the 100-150 dollar range can touch the bass quantity/quality of the D1100s.  They'd be your best bet.  

Dec 18, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #23 of 24
Can anyone tell me how the 750DJs compare to the Senn HD 485s? I have the 485s right now and I'm considering getting the 750DJs tomorrow if it's a step above the Senn's. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back