10% of all HeadAmp order revenues donated to Japan relief efforts - March 16 thru March 24 EST.
Mar 17, 2011 at 7:54 AM Post #18 of 49
Thank you Justin and especially anyone how's ordering!

I have moved away from Tokyo with my family last Sunday and I feel so fortunate given all the hardships people up north are having to go through. Surely, Japan is a wealthy nation but a triple catastrophy of this scale seems to exceed what the system can cope with. In that regard, I believe support in the short term will be especially helpful.

Ironically, electric town ( akihabara ) was pretty much pitch dark tonight when I was on my way back to Fukuoka from Tokyo. This is bit surreal and a sign that life is going to change over here for the coming months, if not years. I believe we are going to finally realize that there may be some good in minimizing energy waste....

Arnaud

Mar 17, 2011 at 11:32 AM Post #20 of 49
Good show Justin!! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 17, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #23 of 49

Quote:Arnaud, I just wanted to wish You and Your Family and all of Japan My Deepest and Dearest Prayers in this time of crisis, God Speed, Sincerely, Frankie K.

I have moved away from Tokyo with my family last Sunday and I feel so fortunate given all the hardships people up north are having to go through. Surely, Japan is a wealthy nation but a triple catastrophy of this scale seems to exceed what the system can cope with. In that regard, I believe support in the short term will be especially helpful.

Ironically, electric town ( akihabara ) was pretty much pitch dark tonight when I was on my way back to Fukuoka from Tokyo. This is bit surreal and a sign that life is going to change over here for the coming months, if not years. I believe we are going to finally realize that there may be some good in minimizing energy waste....

Arnaud

Mar 17, 2011 at 8:40 PM Post #24 of 49
Is the 4 weeks on the KGSS still accurate? 
ph34r.gif
And if so, would it take any extra time to get one with Pro + Normal jacks?

Quote:
And the GS-X?

You haven't ordered one yet? In any case, clearly now is the time to get one, don't let this pass you by when it's about to be discontinued!

Mar 18, 2011 at 8:14 AM Post #30 of 49

Quote:

Arnaud

Dear Arnaud,

Glad to here you and your family are ok.

Totally agree. Japan is no Haiti or Indonesia, but such catastrophies can't be beared by any country at all, even the richest or most organized.

Regards,
Erico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back