New Release: aune Jasper Reference Pure-Fidelity In-Ear Monitors
Jan 12, 2021 at 8:59 AM Post #16 of 39
My Jasper is enroute. Will post my impressions in comparison to some of my other favs.

Feb 9, 2021 at 7:55 AM Post #19 of 39
any review or impressions please ,,,,,,,
Overall, quite pleased with the Jasper build quality and SQ. Expansive speaker-like soundstage. Does well with all genres that I most often listen to. As the nozzles are rather short, tip selection can be challenging to secure an optimum seal. Tonality and smoothness do benefit noticeably with extended burn-in.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2021 at 7:25 AM Post #20 of 39
Overall, quite pleased with the Jasper build quality and SQ. Expansive speaker-like soundstage. Does well with all genres that I most often listen to. As the nozzles are rather short, tip selection can be challenging to secure an optimum seal. Tonality and smoothness do benefit noticeably with extended burn-in.
Thanks for your reply , as i am a mids/vocals lover so how about the mids/vocals quality and positioning in the mix ???

Feb 10, 2021 at 8:08 AM Post #22 of 39
Sep 20, 2021 at 10:50 PM Post #26 of 39
IMO, the Jasper is a real sleeper! Once well-fitting tips are installed, the Jasper is a really nice all-arounder. They have excellent tonal balance top to bottom with a lifelike headstage. I have heard (and owned) many IEMs costing over twice the price that had noticeably lesser sound and build quality!

Oct 22, 2021 at 10:30 AM Post #27 of 39
I got a pair out of curiosity as a DD-phile. It's quite capable with better bass and staging compared to the JVC FX1. However it is a little v-shaped and that doesnt work well for my music preferences. So I'm selling mine, if anyone is interested.

Dec 30, 2021 at 2:14 PM Post #29 of 39
Dec 30, 2021 at 4:13 PM Post #30 of 39
I am watching... and was thinking of getting the jasper long ago (having read some good stuff about it..) BUT for now my thoughts are on ISN EST50... (if by any chance you get to hear it give us a note...)
I would love to but my time is limited and I don't have established contact with penon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back