「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 25, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #79,921 of 177,745
Well, fu.ck that. Saw 3 posts posted at once due to a bug, cleared two last of them and turned out there suddenly are only 2, both cleared.

Original post:

I hate keyboards without numpad.

Numpad ftw.

I can't even remember the last time I used the numpad...Maybe for some weird web flashgame? Possible.

It's more convenient when well... entering numbers. Tilpo probably uses it more because of his studies. :wink:

Jun 25, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #79,922 of 177,745
Yeah bowei. At the very least, should be provided some salve to spread on yourself. At the worst, you'll be scheduled for weekly submersion in high tech healing biofluid.

Bacta?

Hopefully it'll all heal up fine. Best wishes Bowei.

Tangster, your keyboard is sooo kawaii :D
What is that thing called?

It's a KBT Pure.
Quote:  
I hate keyboards without numpad.

Numpad ftw.
No reports to write, no point in using a keyboard with a numpad.

Jun 25, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #79,923 of 177,745
Quote:
It's more convenient when well... entering numbers. Tilpo probably uses it more because of his studies. :wink:

Sure, it's faster and more convenient, but not a sellingpoint for people like me, who are happy about every number they DON'T have to type :)

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:07 PM Post #79,925 of 177,745
Already have

pic
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0enhaxx111psya9/Photo%20Jun%2024%2C%208%2032%2030%20PM.jpg

OUCH! That looks brutal! What happened the oil splashed out and hit you?!  Sorry to hear, hope you have a good party still.  You feeling any better today?  Put some aloe on it.

Quote:
Pony-tail? Obviously you should go for the long haired one. Then I will call you Jgray-ojousama. 

The bewb physics that episode. Astounding. 

What show is it?

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #79,926 of 177,745
Quote:
Any medication? Or just a giant band-aid?

Yep, anti infection pills, and anti bacterial/infection ointment with gauze, bandaids and instructions on proper use
Quote:
Yeah bowei. At the very least, should be provided some salve to spread on yourself. At the worst, you'll be scheduled for weekly submersion in high tech healing biofluid.

Yep :) Got some of that

Luckily only a tiny bit reached my ears!
Quote:
OUCH! That looks brutal! What happened the oil splashed out and hit you?!  Sorry to hear, hope you have a good party still.  You feeling any better today?  Put some aloe on it.

What show is it?

What happened to the oil? I brutally threw it down the sink is what happened.

I won't be gong to the after party sadly. I'm feeling great! :)

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:17 PM Post #79,928 of 177,745

A mathematician actually doesn't have to enter that many numbers at all. Numerical math is waaay too applied for me. :p

I rarely use my numpad to be honest, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. And without it a keyboard just feels too small, but I guess you get used to not having it extremely quickly.

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:23 PM Post #79,930 of 177,745
Quote:
A mathematician actually doesn't have to enter that many numbers at all. Numerical math is waaay too applied for me. :p

I rarely use my numpad to be honest, but when I do, I'm thankful it's there. And without it a keyboard just feels too small, but I guess you get used to not having it extremely quickly.

So true.
I haven't seen much numbers in maths since DP.
greek and english alphabets are the way to go.

I've never used a numpad in my life
tongue.gif

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #79,932 of 177,745
Quote:

Yeah, thats how I feel
Quote:
What if Panda is just practicing his Photoshop skills and released those images just for the sake of attention?
wink.gif

Who knows, my PS mojo skills are top notch
Quote:
@csirus, that show is called smth smth Muromi-san. :p

@bowei, at least you're accelerating getting your new layer of skin.

lol

Let's not forget how easilly I will be to getting infected by a disease and dieing now. I have a third degree burn on my chest.

Jun 25, 2013 at 1:47 PM Post #79,934 of 177,745
So I get nobody has any experience with writing CV's, that's OK. Right now I've pretty much finished it, but I still would like someone to proofread it just to see if I didn't overlook any grammatical mistakes. It's very short -- not even one page. It'll take 10 minutes at best, but it'll still be great help to me.
I could ask my parents, but I know they are really bad at proofreading. They always say 'yeah, it's fine' without any remarks. If I proofread something I can color the entire thing red with remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back