「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Jun 23, 2013 at 8:46 PM Post #79,682 of 177,745
I'm guessing she's not terribly popular among the board denizens, but I'm looking forward to the nagi yannagi cd coming out in a couple of weeks. At least for the songs I haven't heard as some have come out as singles earlier.... Comes with a bonus cd of cover tunes.

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:48 PM Post #79,683 of 177,745
Quote:
I'm guessing she's not terribly popular among the board denizens, but I'm looking forward to the nagi yannagi cd coming out in a couple of weeks. At least for the songs I haven't heard as some have come out as singles earlier.... Comes with a bonus cd of cover tunes.

I haven't been a big fan of her. I like select songs of hers, but many others in the Ouwari something album I just did not care for

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:54 PM Post #79,686 of 177,745
Quote:
Nagi's voice is beautiful. 

She sang supercell songs for a while. Last thing I heard from her was Owari no Hoshi no Love Song. 
That's news to me. What's it called? 

Yeah, that was the Owari something disk I was mentioning

Vidro Mouyou was absolutely wonderful

Jun 23, 2013 at 9:24 PM Post #79,688 of 177,745
Quote:
manga recommendations
-onani master kurosawa
-wakusei no samidare
-oyasumi punpun
-banana no nana
-shingeki no kyojin
-franken fran
-battle angel alita
-otoyomegatari
-cradle of monsters
-reversible
-Annarasumanara
-Yume no Omocha Koujo-
-yotsuba&!
-it's not my fault that I'm not popular!
-O/A
-spirit circle
-tail star
-tsunbaka
-molester man.

pick one

Bold ones are mangas that I recommend reading ASAP.

Pink ones are what True Human should read ASAP ASAP.

Awesome Thanks!!! 
Quote:
Mega cringe. Just reading the manga sometimes has me feeling so awkward that I have to stop for a few minutes.
That said, does anyone have the song from the trailer?
Also hi guys I'm new.

Welcome!

Saw this band last night...They were sooo good.

Jun 23, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #79,689 of 177,745
Fuuuuu......I updated my iPhone 4S to iOS 6.1.3 and I have the SHSH blob backed up for iOS 6.1.2. Turns out I can't downgrade, ever, even with the SHSH backup because I keep getting "error (11)," and iOS 6.1.3 with an iPhone 4S is not jailbreakable. :frowning2:

Efficiency = ruined

On the bright side, I got my YouTube video uploaded with a length of 14:59 according to YouTube.

Jun 23, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #79,695 of 177,745

Quote:

Also a well known fact that French people have also a form of love affair with Japan though not as much as Japanese people, it's more present in younger French audiences. I bet if you speak French to a Japanese girl in Japan, she would be all crazy over you. No problem for me, je parle couramment le Français. Seulement, c'est dommage que je ne connais aucune Japonaise. :p

Bof... je pourrais essayer mais je ne crois pas que ca marche aussi simplement mdr.
Though it's true that I've been asked by a few to teach them French. They're not Japanese though.

Quote:
You know what would be fun? Try to convince different people that you have different nationalities, and see how long it will take people to notice. :p

Something like saying "Oh, I'm American" and taking out your passport to fan yourself? 
biggrin.gif

If google ain't lying to me, the colors are veeeery different.

Quote:

Deadly has a huge collection of nagi stuff. Not that she's not popular around here, most of us are just oblivious to CDs.
Here's the tracklist for those interested:

[size=small] 1. 本当[/size]
[size=small] 2. ユキトキ   <--- (Yahari ore [...] Love comedy OP)[/size]
[size=small] 3. 青のパレード[/size]
[size=small] 4. concent[/size]
[size=small] 5. helvetica[/size]
[size=small] 6. Ambivalentidea   <--- (Jormungand ED)[/size]
[size=small] 7. euaru[/size]
[size=small] 8. Zoetrope   <--- (Amnesia OP)[/size]
[size=small] 9. ラテラリティ    <--- (Jormungand Perfect Order ED)[/size]
[size=small] 10. ストレンジアトラクター[/size]
[size=small] 11. クオリア[/size]