「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
May 25, 2013 at 12:23 PM Post #76,201 of 177,750
Quote:
Just finished tidying my workbench~
ready to fix the cursed B22 once and for all
biggrin.gif

And now that I've dropped Project-T because several simple bench tests have proved my inability to complete the project.
I have started a new project - Project-IA
Naming is yet another pun:
H = Hybridcore / Hentai
T = Troll / Transistor
IA = Integrated Amplifier / IA (My favourite vocaloid)
biggrin.gif

Interms of functionality, it will be exactly the same as P-T but the amplifier section will be using an IC - LM3886

Gotta say, you gotta get to the point of finishing stuff

Quote:
Adapted pretty well...

Well, for the first two weeks is mostly physical training, foot drills, learning the Standard Obstacle Course and the basics of the rifle

And the three things I have learnt:
-Yes, Sergeant
-No, Sergeant
-Sorry, Sergeant

Haha! Our little Kaixax learning the ways of how not to get a Seargeant's foot up his @$$. Forgot, but were you the one that said that you aren't good at command or following orders?

May 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM Post #76,202 of 177,750
Quote:
Well, for the first two weeks is mostly physical training, foot drills, learning the Standard Obstacle Course and the basics of the rifle

And the three things I have learnt:
-Yes, Sergeant
-No, Sergeant
-Sorry, Sergeant

lol you don't use "Sir" ?

May 25, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #76,204 of 177,750
Quote:
Gotta say, you gotta get to the point of finishing stuff

Well in this case it's more like I can't because of my limited knowledge, I'll restart P-T after I finish my electronics degree.
But in general, yes, I like the design part much more than the building part.

May 25, 2013 at 12:27 PM Post #76,205 of 177,750
Quote:
Haha! Our little Kaixax learning the ways of how not to get a Seargeant's foot up his @$$. Forgot, but were you the one that said that you aren't good at command or following orders?

Can't remember... maybe I did?

I pay more attention now and try not to screw up as much as possible, and now I follow commands and drills more easily

May 25, 2013 at 12:28 PM Post #76,207 of 177,750
Quote:
New album from Antigama (polish Grindcore/Death Metal) leaked. 
Love it. Will surely buy when it comes out!
Kicks asses. Totally. Dem drums...

(if anyone has nothing against such heavy music, here's a track)

Nice!
Reminds me a bit of Gigan ♥ (you can't resist a band that is named after a Godzilla monster)

PS: I really like extreme music

May 25, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #76,208 of 177,750
Quote:
Well in this case it's more like I can't because of my limited knowledge, I'll restart P-T after I finish my electronics degree.
But in general, yes, I like the design part much more than the building part.

I can tell. Which is why I think you need more projects like P-H. Simple enough to be designed, built and have a finished product of. 
Quote:
Can't remember... maybe I did?

I pay more attention now and try not to screw up as much as possible, and now I follow commands and drills more easily

Yep, thats how I would do it.
Quote:
Yes I do, but I see the Sergeants more often

What's the difference? 
ph34r.gif

May 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #76,209 of 177,750
Since when did bootcamp let you go home every weekend?  Or is that post-bootcamp military school?

May 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM Post #76,211 of 177,750
Quote:
Since when did bootcamp let you go home every weekend?  Or is that post-bootcamp military school?

no idea, that is how it is and I have nothing to complain about it

May 25, 2013 at 12:58 PM Post #76,213 of 177,750
Quote:
I can tell. Which is why I think you need more projects like P-H. Simple enough to be designed, built and have a finished product of.

I know! that's why I'm starting Project-IA, the amp circuit is based on another design.
wink.gif

and there's little to go wrong with IC-based amps. (relative to discrete designs anyway)

May 25, 2013 at 1:08 PM Post #76,214 of 177,750
Quote:
W00T! iCloud just saved all of my reminder notes
biggrin.gif

I had those save times too :)
Quote:
I know! that's why I'm starting Project-IA, the amp circuit is based on another design.
wink.gif

and there's little to go wrong with IC-based amps. (relative to discrete designs anyway)

Well hope you get it going

May 25, 2013 at 1:37 PM Post #76,215 of 177,750
Quote:
Itsa terp!!!!1 ackbar.jpg

But IMO Kitsu Chiri in the anime as Armin is trying so hard to be fatalistic and despairing she almost failed to sound male at all. She was fine being a male voice when crap haven't hit the fan, but... it's grating LOL.
Did you say "violent"?

Franken Fran. :3

Franken Fran.....coming from you jgray, I dunno if I should take that seriously <_<q

Quote:
Haha okay, so my memory did serve me right of us having a debate about the manga last summer after I got done reading it... Lol

And mine failed me lol

Quote:
Mahou Sensei Negima (pretty damn long though dunno if violent enough)

LOL not nearly violent enough for me atm.

Quote:
Enjoying Maou's ED, Tsukihana, have been looping the song many times today orz... much more enjoyable than expected

Haven't watch the latest episode, but Valvrave is so fabulous to me so far~ so many suprises

Really don't get the hates...

Lol it seems no one get your joke of invisible Akari...

Personally I just take Ghibli's fame as pretty much luck... of course there are some good ones from them, but nothing "highly recommended" level stuffs there to me, just like I won't recommend someone to watch Bleach or so.

oh dub.. seriously...

Hyouka's ending was really really good to me, basically a perfect one.

I think Ghibli has well deserved fame. Almost all their movies are 8/10 at least.

Quote:
Valrvrave's OP and ED may just be my most favorite this seaason. 

Quite possibly the most shounen OP of all time. TM Revolution AND Nana Mizuki? On the same song?! Insane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back